Does FUT need to introduce a card count to liven up the game mode?

Michael LFC 96
3711 posts National Call-Up
I feel as though a card count would be hugely beneficial to this game mode going forward, with the amount of teams that are so stacked, I think the longevity and the freshness of the game would benefit ten-fold if they were to limit the number of cards available to users.

For example, TOTW cards have a count relevant to the amount of players, say 100,000 cards available depending on rating. However, they are hard to obtain and carrying greater value due to the limited availability of them.

I also feel as though untradeable special cards should not contribute to this card count as those card do not carry any value.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Yoshi
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn't happen, would give people an idea of how bad pack weight is. no chance
  • LeonidasJB
    15027 posts World Class
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Wouldn't happen, would give people an idea of how bad pack weight is. no chance

Wpuld actually make pack weight even worse!! Much worse.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No, because no doubt fifa points will be used to help get certain cards in one way or another.

Would make the game even more P2W than it is.
  • Hippyboy6
    16859 posts World Class
    So once the 100k of those special cards have been packed, they'll be removed. During the TOTW/TOTY/TOTS, well any promotion you would be paying for packs that had no special cards in them. I don't get how this is a good thing.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    So once the 100k of those special cards have been packed, they'll be removed. During the TOTW/TOTY/TOTS, well any promotion you would be paying for packs that had no special cards in them. I don't get how this is a good thing.

Well they all wouldn't get released in one day, they'd have to release pack odds and we all know it'll never happen.

They're making too much to care about consumers, but something needs to change because the whole FUT concept is getting boring. No reason to play the game when unbelievable teams are achieved in the first week or two of the game. This is my least played FUT ever, think I even played 14's World Cup mode more than this.
  • WFCBagnall
    68629 posts Moderator
    No.
  • Carswell
    7992 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    No.

• Azof
    15674 posts World Class
    I cant see what they can do to make it fun again. Community as a whole is win at all costs now since fut champs
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    No
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    No, but I think limiting people to one card of each player would be worthwhile.
  • RadioShaq
    14702 posts Moderator
    Wouldn’t need the counter could just limit icons totys tots ect in wl.
  • WFCBagnall
    68629 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Wouldn’t need the counter could just limit icons totys tots ect in wl.

Even worse.