The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can someone teach me how to get good?

L0ngline
471 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 2018
I know, this may sound like a troll thread, it is actually a serious request.
This is my first WL since the end of november..I'm normally a Elite 3 kinda guy with the odd elite 2 or gold 1 finish. I've played my way through divisions effortlessly. So I thought that I'm on a reasonable level and able to compete in the WL.
But tbh..I don't know what the f**k is happening.
My record last night was 17-12.. Not great by any means, but there were a couple 50/50 games I lost and some blown leads. Problem is: last night ended on a 0-5 run.
Problem now is: I've lost all my remaining games as well, so if u add the losses from last night and today together -> I've lost 16 games in a row :)

My Team
bruh3.png

- I can barely create offensively..Feels like there's too much space between them, regardless of the CT I use..
(Also feels like my opponents never make any mistakes defensively whatsoever either lol)
And 4231 is my strongest formation I feel like..I tried 4222, 4321, 433(4), 4411 and even 352..

- I also can't defend to save my own life..People just play a RB -A or a R1 X pass to there right or left striker, 4-6 ping pong passes between the 2 strikers and the cam and they're thru like 25% of the time..

Any..and I mean any help is appreciated :(

Comments

• PotUK
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Git gud
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    - Hamšik is horrible as CDM, no defensive ability
    - buy meta team (Martial, Jesus, Bakayoko, Willian)
  • Uksul
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    thats not a good meta team bro
  • maksi
    Shevchenko isn't suitable as lone striker, he isn't strong and tall to hold up the play.
  • CharlieC
    7363 posts Big Money Move
    Elite 2/3 is good. Just a bad run.
  • L0ngline
    I really appreciate the feedback bros
    PotUK wrote: »
    Git gud
    how tho
    maksi wrote: »
    - Hamšik is horrible as CDM, no defensive ability
    - buy meta team (Martial, Jesus, Bakayoko, Willian)

Well I have Christmas Musa and IF Zaha, not Meta enough?
    Also I think people would run Pogba as a CDM and his defending is only marginally better
    Shevchenko isn't suitable as lone striker, he isn't strong and tall to hold up the play.

and he ain't fast either, but I don't know who to replace him with...suggestions?

CharlieC wrote: »
    Elite 2/3 is good. Just a bad run.
    That's what I thought last night..but the fact that my struggle continued today plus the fact that I struggled so heavily creating and defending and no the usual EA BS really concerns me..
  • maksi
    L0ngline wrote: »
    no

• L0ngline
    L0ngline wrote: »
    no

I thought heavily about using eMOTM Batshuayi..mega enough?

Also @all..what formation do u guys enjoy
    I cant utilize the 4312/41212.. I really need width
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    PotUK wrote: »
    Git gud

Lol
  • AndreiOT89
    663 posts Semi-Pro
    As long as you will try to play football you will lose.

This game is as arcade as Mortal Kombat. If you learn to play that way, you gonna git better.

I refuse to sacrifice my fun to play like all these online ❤️❤️❤️❤️ play though. Pace pace 1-2 , 1-2 , 1-2

Disgusting
  • Kevin
    1352 posts Professional
    @OP:
    Don't play Pogba at CDM his workrates doesn't allow him to stay back.
    Get rid of Shevchenko and try to get prime L. Hernandez(goal scoring machine)