the bad partnership Louis Suarez

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
not sure what was wrong with this card - hunter hawk finisher... he would not move and missing shots left right and centre ... my team was not complete with him and coming into WL i lost the 1st 5 games before deciding to sell ... after selling i have to admit i bought a few fresh faces and now we have a side im enjoying playing with .. anyone else having issues

Comments

• mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
  • mihain247
    1366 posts Play-Off Hero
    The problem is with mate, saying Suarez is not a great card is s blasphemy
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    mihain247 wrote: »
    The problem is with mate, saying Suarez is not a great card is s blasphemy

if i was to say the worst fail yet i wouldn't be far wrong and believe me ive seen a lot of failures
  • Janoe1
    7590 posts League Winner
    :D
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Perhaps he doesn't work for you. For me in 4-4-1-1 he's great. He holds up play brilliantly
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    Perhaps he doesn't work for you. For me in 4-4-1-1 he's great. He holds up play brilliantly

i imaging he does.. but he is a goalscorer in reality and he fails at that in this game.. personally i had him before and felt he was a little better under a different patch but under this 1 ... he was not working at all
  • CtldChaos
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite
    wbasteele wrote: »
    not sure what was wrong with this card - hunter hawk finisher... he would not move and missing shots left right and centre ... my team was not complete with him and coming into WL i lost the 1st 5 games before deciding to sell ... after selling i have to admit i bought a few fresh faces and now we have a side im enjoying playing with .. anyone else having issues

Well... I get the first step to learning to use the card correctly is what his name is.... Luis Suarez. He is from Uruguay, not France or New Orleans.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    his mum called him l
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »

Well... I get the first step to learning to use the card correctly is what his name is.... Luis Suarez. He is from Uruguay, not France or New Orleans.

his mum called him louis !! did you not know this ?
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Louis Suarez?!?! Is he related to Luiz Suarez? Also i heard of a fella named Lewis Suarez.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14671 posts World Class
    who is it