GK's and rebounds...

Mr. Knäckebröd
287 posts Sunday League Hero
This really needs to be fixed for FIFA 16. I mean how the hell does the GK's in this game manage to clear every single shot in the path of another striker? It's just so stupid (yeah I'm mad, because i just conceded three rebounds in one match).

Comments

• Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    These don't frustrate me as much, mostly because I feel that the initial shot should have probably scored anyway, if not for the GK's super save. The rebound goals are usually the result of a very good first shot in the first place. On occasion, however, there does seem to be some magical force at work.
  • Its not the rebounds themselves i dont think....it's the ridiculous unrealistic angles they go off in....usually straight to an attacker
  • Ben
    3483 posts National Call-Up
    My favorite is when the ball is traveling directly at the keepers chest, and he glitch moves to one side and throws his arms up in the air, allowing the ball to go in.
  • So annoying the angles of these rebounds are ridiculous and they always go to a player.
  • Mr. Knäckebröd
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    PaKu wrote: »
    So annoying the angles of these rebounds are ridiculous and they always go to a player.

Yeah, sometimes it shouldn't even be possible to go to a player and yet the GK manage to clear it in the path of an attacker.