Div 2 vs DKT

Mr_Dudes_x
25 posts Last Pick at the Park
Which one is harder to win/promote? I'm currently 5-0 in div 3, what out of your experience is harder to win?

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    Divisions is harder... Better prizes in div. 12k if u win d2. Dkt no prize n all qualified.. Dkt much easier
  • Purplejacket
    3651 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Hmmm, i won div 2 while laying on the coach and won div 1 title 3 times in around 8 tries. Dkt is harder.
  • Maximus AK47
    1834 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mr_Dudes_x wrote: »
    Which one is harder to win/promote? I'm currently 5-0 in div 3, what out of your experience is harder to win?

I d say DKT is harder.

Hard to explain why. I am in DIV2, Drifting from DIV 1 to DIV 3 and back )))

DKT is harder maybe due to different gameplay. Most players use OP teams and stay PTB/Ultra def...
    It is easy to get first 2 wins in DKT, and then in FInals I personally loose often.

In DIVIsion people play more relaxed and fun. less OP teams. Plus you have 10 games , so even when loosing 1-2 games, still got high chances for good reward.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    In theory, DKT should be more random.

Tinfoil hat aside, you should be able to draw a much wider pool of players in the DKT than a seasons game.

So the DKT can, on paper, be both easier and harder. Certain amount of luck of the draw.
  • pekkaa88
    6695 posts Big Money Move
    DKT is random.. Sometimes its as hard as WL, but sometimes you smash everyone 10-0..
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    I find DKT a hell of a lot easier than Div1.
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2018
    In theory, DKT should be more random.

Tinfoil hat aside, you should be able to draw a much wider pool of players in the DKT than a seasons game.

So the DKT can, on paper, be both easier and harder. Certain amount of luck of the draw.

Cheers for your input, and yeah it's completely luck of the draw. Just qualified for the first time this year came up against a 90 chem loan team in the final? Weird
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Cant get past div 2 yet I’ve won dkt at first attempt last 4 times I’ve needed to qualify
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah - it's pretty random. Division 2 you know pretty much exactly what you'll get and most games could be tough but the good news is that you only have to win just over half of them.

For DKT you could play three absolute idiots and then have one tough match in the final to get through or you could play an elite, try-hard, position-switching, pause at kickoff maniac all four games and want to gouge your own eyes out when finished.
  • Pewdiepie
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive won the dkt using different formations each game one time..and ive won it with a mls team like 3 times .
    So yeah div 2 is harder I guess
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    lol! Division 2 is far harder. I often win DKT first try now, yet struggle to hold division 2 and actually just got relegated. DKT is of course random most of the time, but if I had to equate to divisions it’s probably like division 5-6 with the odd very tough game dependant on if you run in to a good player who is already qualified and just playing for fun.