prime icons SBC should be no more than 200k ..

13
wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
edited March 2018
if they wanna keep players then this is what it should be ... lets face it there untradeable so you cant do anything if you find out there no good ... why some of these un tradeable cards are up to 3 million is just plain crazy .. i could really understand it if the games for life but in another 5 months the GAME is obsolete.. i wouldnt even mind if i was getting 10k to play a game.. 400 coins if that .. no boosters anymore the game is just plain ****

Comments

  • Fab
    17835 posts World Class
    Great idea OP
  • Boysie91
    8400 posts League Winner
    No thanks silly idea
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    of course it its a great idea - everyone wants value for money !!! ill happily put a tenner in here and there if i know ill get a few hundread coins for an icon but what i simply will not do is put my tenner in to get some 80 rated clown cards
  • Dinksy
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    i concur
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No thanks silly idea

    ye of course it is - you would rather write crap all day long
  • Krislar
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    200k!?!

    They should be 9k tops
  • Boysie91
    8400 posts League Winner
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No thanks silly idea

    ye of course it is - you would rather write **** all day long

    Just because you a poor and can't afford icons
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Krislar wrote: »
    200k!?!

    They should be 9k tops

    im being nice to EA here to keep an audience
  • lucas
    4935 posts Big Money Move
    Krislar wrote: »
    200k!?!

    They should be 9k tops

    1k would be better
  • n2j2000
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agreed. They are untradeable after all.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.
  • madwullie
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Trying so hard here but just can't think of any downsides at all to this eminently sensible plan.

    Oh yeah apart from the fact it would destroy the market, hamstring what little squad building creativity that remains and mean you're facing teams full of prime icons in every single game. This would basically end the game the second it was implemented.

    But, if you can iron these minor niggles out m8 you've got my backing.
  • Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    madwullie wrote: »
    Trying so hard here but just can't think of any downsides at all to this eminently sensible plan.

    Oh yeah apart from the fact it would destroy the market, hamstring what little squad building creativity that remains and mean you're facing teams full of prime icons in every single game. This would basically end the game the second it was implemented.

    But, if you can iron these minor niggles out m8 you've got my backing.

    there is no market for an untradeable ... anyhow take icons off the market - make them SBC only ...
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No thanks silly idea

    ye of course it is - you would rather write **** all day long

    Just because you a poor and can't afford icons

    300k house 30k car - plenty of money in the bank - far from poor - people with money know what there doing and spending money on packs is not 1 of them
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    We should all get 50 free 100k packs per day
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    ElBarco wrote: »
    We should all get 50 free 100k packs per day

    2 player pack with unknowns is the best you will get from EA im afraid
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No thanks silly idea

    ye of course it is - you would rather write **** all day long

    Just because you a poor and can't afford icons

    300k house 30k car - plenty of money in the bank - far from poor - people with money know what there doing and spending money on packs is not 1 of them

    That's pretty poor tbf.

    good coming from nothing TBF !!!
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No thanks silly idea

    ye of course it is - you would rather write **** all day long

    Just because you a poor and can't afford icons

    300k house 30k car - plenty of money in the bank - far from poor - people with money know what there doing and spending money on packs is not 1 of them

    That's pretty poor tbf.

    good coming from nothing TBF !!!


    Sorry I removed it as soon as I said it.
    300k don't get you a 1bed apartment where I'm from.
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?

    your brain is poor
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?

    your brain is poor

    Actually it's not.
    You could do with a new one tbh.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1306 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think if you play enough fifa 200k really isnt that much. 350-500k should be the absolute max on a prime icon Untradeable. They dont upgrade and you cant sell them so whats the point in paying the equivalent for them? Dumb marketing idea for smarter players. If i’m trading up why would i blow my profits on something i cant resell? Its so stupid. 200-500k though wouldnt be bad depending on who it is. Like prime R9, Maradona, Dinho and the higher end guys. The lower tier guys like Owen and Hernandez should be more affordable
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    I think if you play enough fifa 200k really isnt that much. 350-500k should be the absolute max on a prime icon Untradeable. They dont upgrade and you cant sell them so whats the point in paying the equivalent for them? Dumb marketing idea for smarter players. If i’m trading up why would i blow my profits on something i cant resell? Its so stupid. 200-500k though wouldnt be bad depending on who it is. Like prime R9, Maradona, Dinho and the higher end guys. The lower tier guys like Owen and Hernandez should be more affordable

    now we have someone whos sensible - nice words
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Mdx wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?

    your brain is poor

    Actually it's not.
    You could do with a new one tbh.

    Your moronic comments seems to prove otherwise
    Looks really poor tbh
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?

    your brain is poor

    Actually it's not.
    You could do with a new one tbh.

    Your moronic comments seems to prove otherwise
    Looks really poor tbh

    Only seems moronic to a moron.
    You need a higher iq to understand me.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    MDX your silly comments are beyond poor To be fair
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    wbasteele wrote: »
    MDX your silly comments are beyond poor To be fair
    200k for a prime r9 is a poor comment.
    Meanwhile.. 400k for a sif milinkovic-savic.
    :D

  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    Mdx wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Fact that they are out of reach makes people keep playing to try and get them.
    Making them available to the masses would only kill the game further.

    your wrong ... everyone is quitting !!!
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    200 k lol everyone would have full icon teams

    they have - try playing WL

    They would have quit sooner.
    The game is very repetitive.
    Take out the main goals and what's there to play for?

    your brain is poor

    Actually it's not.
    You could do with a new one tbh.

    Your moronic comments seems to prove otherwise
    Looks really poor tbh

    Only seems non moronic to a moron.
    You need a lowest iq to understand me.

    fixed that for ya

Sign In or Register to comment.