PACKS: something is wrong I get duplicated cards all the time

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
I sincerely think there is something wrong with packs. What are the odds of getting the same player in back to back packs? So many times this has happened to me. I get Cazorla, Dost, Gameiro duplicated when I open 2 packs back to back. I started to exitting UT to try to fix that ....nothing works. I just saw a youtuber video opeening his monthly rewards and guess he packed 2 MOTM Germain in 2 packs.I hope this happens when I pack an Icon. Has that ever happend to you?

Comments

  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes. I got Lichstiner 2 times in a row when doing Seria A SBCs. This is fairly common.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Got Aduriz in both of my Gold 2 rare mega packs.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not uncommon at all and statistically it would be weirder if it rarely happened.
  • CtldChaos
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blinky wrote: »
    Not uncommon at all and statistically it would be weirder if it rarely happened.

    This. And it would be seriously gamed.

    Now.... what is more interesting... has anyone received duplicates in the SAME pack?
  • Jaysin
    1329 posts Professional
    Whats weird is that I did two gold player packs and packed the EXACT same two player (Florenzi and Szcezny) back to back within a minute of opening them. what are the odds in that :neutral:
  • Clancy
    8284 posts League Winner
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Not uncommon at all and statistically it would be weirder if it rarely happened.

    This. And it would be seriously gamed.

    Now.... what is more interesting... has anyone received duplicates in the SAME pack?

    That's known to be impossible, it's why people prefer the 125k packs to the 50kpacks. It's the same rare card/coin ratio but less chance of duplicate low rated cards
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Aduriz in both of my Gold 2 rare mega packs.
    Jaysin wrote: »
    Whats weird is that I did two gold player packs and packed the EXACT same two player (Florenzi and Szcezny) back to back within a minute of opening them. what are the odds in that :neutral:

    Here it goes. This is exactly what I feel. I know everybody is anxious to open packs but you should give some time in between. open, play a game and then open another pack. something like this
Sign In or Register to comment.