Your completed Christmas SBC players?

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
Which players did you complete and what happened with them? Used in another SBC, collecting dust in your club or actually getting used in your squad?

I did:
- Berardi: still in club, never really used
- Meunier: now in my club but used for like 40 games as sub, great as sub for CB or CDM but don't really need a sub for those positions in 99% of the games
- Draxler: in club, didn't feel that great with anything, used for like 15 games as sub
- Wijnaldum: in one of my main squads, 200+ games with about 50g50a as RCM and especially useful because his strong link to Firmino and Salah

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    Herrera - 195 games played now and extremely solid
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Meunier and Fabinho both over 600 games :#
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Herrera for me too only, in my squad for the minute not a bad card tbh, all Xmas sbcs were overpriced imo regret not doing wijnaldum though
  • Mincepie171286
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Junozic or whatever he's called as had a German team at the time. Few hundred games and makes my bench sometimes still
  • Lackosweat
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Herrera for me too only, in my squad for the minute not a bad card tbh, all Xmas sbcs were overpriced imo regret not doing wijnaldum though

Not Meunier and Fabinho though. They are great.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Alessandrini, carrol, antonio
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    dylanmx wrote: »

Have Carroll too.
  • Batman442
    dylanmx wrote: »

Have Carroll too.

Yeah me too, so bad
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Draxler - in club, used him to test him out, dropped him, put him back into 1 squad, used for a few months, now he is dropped but might return at some point only for chemistry requirements.

Fabinho - has been in my squad since I got him but recently dropped coz his passing sometimes let me down. Will retry him as he now has an upgrade but will be under review!

Paulinho - in my squad and hasn't left. Can defend and provide goals - isn't going anywhere soon!
  • Batman442
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »

Not Meunier and Fabinho though. They are great.

I'm not saying the cards were bad, but they were really overpriced for untradeable cards.
  • Safehands84
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    IBRa, lingard , draxler and junzovic. Ibra and lingard are gathering dust. Draxler and junzovic are on my bench and normally one of them gets on every game at cm
  • zago33
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Junuzovič - in my 11 from the beginning and not gonna change him even for Vidal cause i love his stats
  • RayS
    25277 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2018
    Carroll - makes guest appearances on occasion when I want a good thumping header
    Bouffal - was the darling of the ball (scored 5 on his debut) until I switched to a 3-4-1-2 and needed a more defensive minded winger with actual stamina
    Lingard - was a flash in the pan as he was fairly quickly usurped by SIF Pogba
    Zlatan - I AM ZLATAN
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carroll - hardly ever used

Lingaard- a few games

Muenier- a defensive sub that never gets games

Draxler - a few games nothing much will be sbc fodder

Koulibaly- around 400 games a monster at the back.

I did them for fun don't really regret them
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really never do any untradeables, but for one reason or another decided to hop in on Fabinho. I didn't use him at first, but he ended up being a key piece to linking a nice little Brazilian hybrid. He has 162 games for me now.
  • Drenzo22
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Koulibaly. Played over 100 games in my main calcio A side. An absolute tank
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Wijnaldum, fabinho play every match. Try not to play with musa but he is amazing (300 goals in 270 games >:) )
  • RayS
    25277 posts Player of the Year
    Drenzo22 wrote: »
    Koulibaly. Played over 100 games in my main calcio A side. An absolute tank

I need to find a way to hybrid Koulibaly with Hero Waston. The two biggest tanks of CBs
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Both Zlatan and Wijnaldum are in my squad, Zlatan with 92 games played and Wijnaldum with 137. Pirlo is on the bench with 51 games played because I couldn't justify the cost of using him in a squad on full chem without going full italian.
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used Draxler again because the weekly objective and he is really an assist machine as CAM behind CR7, might keep using him as sub now
  • Ishibum
    12256 posts Has That Special Something
    Draxler and Fabinho: still rocking em...great cards
    Junuzovic and Keita: hardly used them
  • denisdgm
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Meunier and Fabinhio - I play them here and there as subs when I'm crusing but I would love to build a team around them.

Buffon: Collecting dust will ultimately put into an sbc

Herrera: 400+ games played going strong

Van Dijk: 355 games and going strong

Antonio: On my second team, 148 games played 120 goals 117 assists

Carroll : :smile:

Lingard: Second team 73 games

Alessandrini: 341 games 235 goals, one of my go-to super subs

Musa: Second team, will promote to first team, the guy is a beast and his upgrade was illegal

• BrentStephen7
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabinho and Meunier are in the squad still going strong but wish I did the muriel six, really loved his fut birthday card on 17, but shall save up to get his If thank goodness he got one
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    None because they all coinsinks. Herrera, Antonio, meunier, Fabinho, draxler have/ are 80%+ likely to get IF's or other traceable cards this year
  • Sporter
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have played around 500 games with Van Dijk and Koulibaly, both still hovering around my team.

Also have Boufal, Junuzovic, Musa, Carroll, Lingard and Rugani. None have really played for me too much.

Yes I went mad. Do I regret it? Yes, because I probably could’ve bought an icon with those coins.

Still I constantly chop and change my team, so untradeables are my only chance at consistency.
  • Meunier-club staple and perhaps the best rb I’ve used
    Draxler-great shot but just not great for me at any position
    Fabinho-class cm or cdm, just a tank
    Berardi-crap
    Junizovic-great little cm, just wish he had more height, hoping to build a team with him soon coupled with alaba
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    167 games 100 goals 78 assists with Carroll.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did heaps of them, I'm a sucker for SBCs and don't care too much about my coin balance. The only ones I really use a lot though are Paulinho & Azpilicueta, both are great
  • Zefi
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    f9mtsx.png

Over 1000 games between all of them
  • SweetJesus101
    1317 posts Professional
    Only did 1: Meunier. super sub CDM/CM

But if can go back and do somea gain,would make Fabinho,Paulinho and Alessandrini.