Can you change the email you use to login to UT?

mascherano16
1148 posts Professional
Without losing my team of course

Comments

• Homerjay
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Go to EA login and then to security and edit there,make sure it's a valid email.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do i make a new account on the ps4 n web app do i have to make a new user on my ps4 ? Hijack
  • mascherano16
    1148 posts Professional
    Homerjay wrote: »
    Go to EA login and then to security and edit there,make sure it's a valid email.

Thanks mate
  • mascherano16
    1148 posts Professional
    How do i make a new account on the ps4 n web app do i have to make a new user on my ps4 ? Hijack

New? Like completely start from scratch on FUT?
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite

my main account of 8 years has a web app ban on it away from the console i cant do anything the game is so trash i like doing sbc and trading but im struggling to work out how to make a new one , i have no idea if my main account will reopen in 19 so i need to prep just in case.
  • mascherano16
    1148 posts Professional

my main account of 8 years has a web app ban on it away from the console i cant do anything the game is so trash i like doing sbc and trading but im struggling to work out how to make a new one , i have no idea if my main account will reopen in 19 so i need to prep just in case.

I think you will have to make a new PSN account, a new user on your console
    A new EA account (you might be able to do that ingame when you first try to login, not sure though)

And a new email adress too