Finally back on UT.. Can't buy FP?

BCBeneli
1448 posts Play-Off Hero
Back after a year and a half hiatus wanna buy some FP to get a few coins going.... I keep getting a maintenance error when I try to buy, anyone else?

Comments

• Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    Treat it as a blessing
  • C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ur lucky lol dont waste money on this bs
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cmon guys lol thank you. O do have a good job where I can spend a few here and there on this. Just want to get a base of coins so I can build a solid team
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15721 posts World Class
    BCBeneli wrote: »
    Cmon guys lol thank you. O do have a good job where I can spend a few here and there on this. Just want to get a base of coins so I can build a solid team

The lads are right :D
    But I get where your coming from lol. Buy them off Amazon or something instead, and then just put code into ps4 store.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    If your dutch you could try "startselect dot com"
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    lucky guy
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero

The lads are right :D
    But I get where your coming from lol. Buy them off Amazon or something instead, and then just put code into ps4 store.

Amazon? This is new to me... What is the difference I am intrigued...
  • Futfanatic
    15980 posts World Class
    Take it as a sign.. don’t do it. Don’t care if you are a millionaire, they don’t deserve your money.
  • BordoMavi
    728 posts Semi-Pro
    Slipend wrote: »
    Treat it as a blessing

• CR7BRUH
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Treat it as a blessing

• VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    More to the point is you really don't need to use FP. The amount of SBC rewards that are available at the start are more than enough to get you going.
  • BCBeneli
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't play last year. The freaking game started me from zero like I've never played UT before. I'm a fit founder and I didn't play last year and it started me from zero
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    I wish I couldn't. Would have saved me a good 400 euro's this year.
  • chevano
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it possible you didnt buy the FIFA version on the account you want to buy FIFA coins?
    I always bought us version because it was 3 days early and if i wanted fp i had to buy them via another site with a code.

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Treat it as a blessing
    C o b r a wrote: »
    ur lucky lol dont waste money on this bs
    Shehraj wrote: »
    lucky guy
    alex1987 wrote: »
    I wish I couldn't. Would have saved me a good 400 euro's this year.

• VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't play last year. The freaking game started me from zero like I've never played UT before. I'm a fit founder and I didn't play last year and it started me from zero

Means you are more likely to pack better players though
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Take it as a sign.. don’t do it. Don’t care if you are a millionaire, they don’t deserve your money.

Listen to the boys mate, don't feed this horrendous game we are left with. They don't deserve it. If you smash 12K fifa points you are gonna get 150K virtual coins, now think about this. Is that good value to you?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Listen to the boys mate, don't feed this horrendous game we are left with. They don't deserve it. If you smash 12K fifa points you are gonna get 150K virtual coins, now think about this. Is that good value to you?

Maybe like 80k coins with the current pack weights