Henry CM

Rob82K
493 posts An Exciting Prospect
Played against him 8 times in last weekend league and he rock the midfield, i am pretty curious to try him in place of my petit (that i should sell to buy him), anyone tried him CM? (i play 4321)

Thanks!

Comments

  • mosmartin
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime one? Haven't tried him at CM but he's better at CAM then at ST. Always close to the edge of the box to bang in those finesse shots.
  • IxToMxI
    7761 posts League Winner
    CM?!? Nope, I do put him LF though
  • Rob82K
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes prime one, cm.
  • Rob82K
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Currently playing with the most talented CM of the game, Mr Titi'Henry the beast.
    11-0 so far in the wl.
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018
    Rob82K wrote: »
    Currently playing with the most talented CM of the game, Mr Titi'Henry the beast.
    11-0 so far in the wl.

    I’m having the same dilemma. I don’t really fancy using Petit , although I realize he’s more suited to a CM/CDM position.
    I want to try Henry, but I just have the RCM slot to fill behind 92 Alessandrini.

    Could this work, or is it a dumb move?:

    80437345462c62b45198fa28b56cc0b3.jpg
  • A_Snipe
    3187 posts National Call-Up
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    Rob82K wrote: »
    Currently playing with the most talented CM of the game, Mr Titi'Henry the beast.
    11-0 so far in the wl.

    I’m having the same dilemma. I don’t really fancy using Petit , although I realize he’s more suited to a CM/CDM position.
    I want to try Henry, but I just have the RCM slot to fill behind 92 Alessandrini.

    Could this work, or is it a dumb move?:

    80437345462c62b45198fa28b56cc0b3.jpg

    Do it. It doesn’t hurt to try
  • Sporter
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    No chance of a Prime Henry for full chem?

    Also I found Nesta to be a liability in defence when I had him, how is he for you?
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Errr.... Griezmann Tots and Fof is a better CM.. there is no place for Henry in an ultimate team realy.
    Sporter wrote: »
    No chance of a Prime Henry for full chem?

    Also I found Nesta to be a liability in defence when I had him, how is he for you?

    He was not using his prime.. it is the LM version he used in the picture. Sure you can get all of them versions 10 chem..easy with Icons.
  • Sporter
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Errr.... Griezmann Tots and Fof is a better CM.. there is no place for Henry in an ultimate team realy.
    Sporter wrote: »
    No chance of a Prime Henry for full chem?

    Also I found Nesta to be a liability in defence when I had him, how is he for you?

    He was not using his prime.. it is the LM version he used in the picture. Sure you can get all of them versions 10 chem..easy with Icons.
    He also said he wanted to try Henry, and that picture was from a third party website, so I don’t think he has him.

    But there is a huge price difference to be fair.
  • Mmandras
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    First of all, I think defensive stats on CMs are overestimated. Sure, interceptions come handy but they're only usefull when you encounter careless player who spam passes across the field, and standing/sliding tackles are rearly ever used. It's body type, animation and workrates that really matters on this position even more than stats itself and Henry would be solid with M/M workrates. That being said, prime Henry is still a waste at CM. He is too good to be put behind. Unless you have top ST's like 99 Ronaldo and R96, I wouldn't do it. Even then I'd rather use prime Henry than 99 CR7, 99 Suarez or whatever.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Mmandras wrote: »
    First of all, I think defensive stats on CMs are overestimated. Sure, interceptions come handy but they're only usefull when you encounter careless player who spam passes across the field, and standing/sliding tackles are rearly ever used. It's body type, animation and workrates that really matters on this position even more than stats itself and Henry would be solid with M/M workrates. That being said, prime Henry is still a waste at CM. He is too good to be put behind. Unless you have top ST's like 99 Ronaldo and R96, I wouldn't do it. Even then I'd rather use prime Henry than 99 CR7, 99 Suarez or whatever.

    I think it depends anyway on the gamer. interceptions, marking.. for CM it is usefull if you are not a pro and need the extra mile. Though, sometimes you want the midfield to be all rounded and it is fine and legit. The aggression on the other hand and his physical stats are making a big dif sometimes, plus you can put a good chemstyle to make it better in some areas.

    I agree, if someone is using 99 Cr7 and 99 Suarez and want Henry to fit in, He is the last one to be midfield player out of the 3.

Sign In or Register to comment.