The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Who is going down to the Championship this year?

Pugzilla
16946 posts World Class
Can't make a poll because you can't make it so you can choose multiple options. So I'll post every team with a negative GD as those teams are all relatively close together. So who is going down? I think the one lock is West Brom (sorry @SupaNoodle1990 ) Pardew was the wrong choice and they are a total **** show. Its weird too to me because I think Rondon is actually quality and when teams go down they normally have no one to get goals.

What do you guys think?

table.png

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26213 posts Player of the Year
    Swansea, Stoke, Newcastle.

Our next five fixtures are all winnable. It’s not over yet.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    West Brom, Swansea, Newcastle
  • Currieman
    4991 posts Big Money Move
    For me I think anyone from 12th downwards could go. I think Watford and Bournemouth have enough to stay up.

If i had to choose I would say West Brom will go. They are going to need a miracle to stay up now. Saturday's result was awful.

The other 2 are very hard to choose. I'll go with Southampton and Palace.
  • JR
    8167 posts League Winner
    West Brom, Swansea, Newcastle

• Yusuf11
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite

You will become a yo-yo once again lol

West brom are gone. The manager is overrated
    Newcastle and Huddersfield cos they don't have enough firepower but it'll be very close cos they have good managers
  • WFCBagnall
    73395 posts Moderator

tenor.gif
  • Pugzilla
    16946 posts World Class
    To me if I just look strictly at the makeup of the teams regarding leadership, I would pick West Brom, Swansea and West Ham to go down. But I look at Newcastle's roster and I don't see a legit PL player. I think Brighton are safe. Stoke has a lot of talent same with Southampton. Palace are used to the fight at the bottom and have a bit of class on that roster.

West Ham, West Brom, and Swansea look void of players and leadership imo
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    To me if I just look strictly at the makeup of the teams regarding leadership, I would pick West Brom, Swansea and West Ham to go down. But I look at Newcastle's roster and I don't see a legit PL player. I think Brighton are safe. Stoke has a lot of talent same with Southampton. Palace are used to the fight at the bottom and have a bit of class on that roster.

Foster, McAuley, Evans :grimace: , Brunt, Barry :grimace: , Morrison.

I think we are okay for leaders.
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    West Brom, Palace/Southampton, Stoke.

West Brom: In my opinion are doomed, Pardew wrong choice. Doesn't know how to grind out results.

Stoke: Just do not have the squad to do the business tbh, not scoring goals, conceding sloppy goals also. Plus have some very hard games coming up.

Reason for Palace is.. United, Chelsea, Huddersfield and Liverpool being next 4 games. Zaha out although nearing return

Southampton: Again, dont think they have the quality in the squad. Just sold. Really cant decide between them and Palace.

Although I think Roy might edge it.. he has the ability to manage out results.

West Brom is lock for me.

I'd say every team from 12th downward has a chance of being a poor run of games away from relegation
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited February 2018
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

tenor.gif

This thread isn’t gonna be fun for me is it :lol:

CEC6_F66_B-3031-4631-_B66_E-3_D4_CEA8_D6585.jpg

Next 5 games are must wins, plenty of winnable games there and palace, Swansea and stoke have all been as a drift as us at some point this season.
  • Yusuf11
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite

Shame about the quality lol. They don't suit uour manager in all honesty. That squad is Tony Pulis' and your hierarchy picked the wrong manager to fight for survival
  • Diggy
    13963 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m more worried that my team will exit the Championship:joy:

Jaap is having a nightmare
  • Pugzilla
    16946 posts World Class

Was Evans the one who just got busted for drunkenly stealing a taxi on holiday lmao
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Shame about the quality lol. They don't suit uour manager in all honesty. That squad is Tony Pulis' and your hierarchy picked the wrong manager to fight for survival

It is Tony’s squad, but I have faith in Al.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited February 2018

Was Evans the one who just got busted for drunkenly stealing a taxi on holiday lmao

He’s still club captain though, because he’s a leader.

Also, no charges towards any of them, so obviously it didn’t happen.
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class

Shame Sturridge got injured, he could have dug you out some massive goals.

Guy is made of sugar glass, slight wind and hes broken in half
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Sercs wrote: »

Shame Sturridge got injured, he could have dug you out some massive goals.

Guy is made of sugar glass, slight wind and hes broken in half

He was probably worth the risk, but this was always gonna happen if we are honest.
  • RBailss
    12715 posts Has That Special Something
    We have teams around us to play at home (WBA, Southampton & Huddersfield) win those & we're good.

West Brom, Swansea & Huddersfield go down for me.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7824 posts League Winner

Huddersfield was winnable as well and we know how that ended
  • RBailss

giphy.gif
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    West Brom, Crystal Palace, Huddersfield
  • SupaNoodle1990

Brave from an Arsenal fan.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't studied the remaining fixtures, but I'll go WBA, Southampton and Stoke.
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’m more worried that my team will exit the Championship:joy:

Jaap is having a nightmare

They were absolutely terrible last night
  • RBailss
    edited February 2018
    Its so tight at the bottom though... if we'd hung on & got 3 points Saturday we'd of been 11/12th now. Theres gonna be some ups & downs in the last 10 games! Not gonna lie, i'm bricking it :joy::(
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22531 posts Club Captain
    Think we can all agree on West Brom then lads
  • PelzyWelzy
    9965 posts Has That Special Something
    One thing's for sure, carry on as we are and us Reading fans won't have to worry about playing anyone from that list.

#StamOut
  • Arsenalfan97
    7824 posts League Winner

Brave from an Arsenal fan.

I have accepted our fate as a **** mid table team it’s time to accept West Brom’s fate.
  • Addicksfan
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    West Brom, Huddersfield and then the final one is difficult to choose but going to go out on a limb here and say Brighton.

@PelzyWelzy was at the Reading game last night......truly shocking defensive performance.....Stam needs to go, he even suggested on local radio that maybe it was time.....surprised no announcement today.....Wolves at the weekend and then Bolton next Tuesday, lose against Bolton and he's gone
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    If Zaha, Sakho, Cabaye, etc all return and remain fit until the end of the season, Palace are better than any of the sides in the bottom half. If all but Zaha return, Palace will go down.

With Zaha:
    Brighton, Southampton, West Brom

Without Zaha:
    Palace, Southampton, West Brom