My best MM pull from the worst possible pack

Iwan1807
332 posts Sunday League Hero
MGPazCT.jpg

This as reward from Gold Players pack (1 rare) in this weeks MM. Finally some pack luck. Last two weeks gold 3 Champs rewards there was no board in all packs also now from MM after this pack I opened the 45K pack and no boards. I think I hit the jackpot with this pack

Comments

• JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Jesus Christ that's 2.6m..
    I was happy with 85 Salah :D.

Gratz mate, amazing pull!
  • Rucci
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    gz
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    More value in that pack than all packs I've opened this year combined.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    SPU004 wrote: »

• ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite

This plus last year for me
  • Iwan1807
    For me too guys. My best pull was Higuain at the first League SBCs and never got anything good. So I didn't expect something like this and wanted to share it with you - there is a hope for everyone :smile:
  • Zhyquron
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice pull!
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Completed the cultural exchange Sbc yesterday. Not even a board from 5 decent packs
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move

Even i can say this and I think I had great pack luck.
  • Iwan1807
    Thanks! Rest of my packs also were garbage but what a luck. This is the whole pack:
    z5QNyFr.png

Also this is on a Road To Glory style account where I didn't spent a penny but play a lot and I have saved some cheap Prime Icons and coins and waiting for Gullit but last couple of days was tempted to do Matthaus and Desailly instead of waiting and the game gave me this gift so I will wait till Gullit release.
  • Iwan1807
    Pack luck continues.... :lol:
    Tried the Spring PTG cards with my untradable Jonathan Viera and it gave me B.Silva->G.Martins->B.Silva so I decided to quit and to get some coins back tried the tradable SBC as I had some 81 untradable IF. Tried the Autumn PTG tradable SBC as is with lower rating req than Spring (hoping for some PTG card to get back 40-50K) and this happened:
    B7QUcAL.jpg
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13343 posts Has That Special Something

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Tried the Spring PTG cards with my untradable Jonathan Viera and it gave me B.Silva->G.Martins->B.Silva so I decided to quit and to get some coins back tried the tradable SBC as I had some 81 untradable IF. Tried the Autumn PTG tradable SBC as is with lower rating req than Spring (hoping for some PTG card to get back 40-50K) and this happened:
    B7QUcAL.jpg

Congrats, and I do mean it when I say it but really? I can't even get boards FFS
  • Iwan1807
    B7QUcAL.jpg

Congrats, and I do mean it when I say it but really? I can't even get boards FFS

I've done almost every single SBC since the beginning (never missed MM or League or promo SBCs for packs) and also have sh*t luck (for the last 50K pack for 11 rare golds SBC got no boards Begovic as face card) but there are some times that things change and you hit something big.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    B7QUcAL.jpg

I've done almost every single SBC since the beginning (never missed MM or League or promo SBCs for packs) and also have sh*t luck (for the last 50K pack for 11 rare golds SBC got no boards Begovic as face card) but there are some times that things change and you hit something big.

I haven't pulled anything of note sine the Halloween promo (scream ribery) which was also my biggest pull coin wise this FIFA, I've done practically every SBC myself excluding all the league ones. Pack weight is shocking for me, considering a new account for 19. ....and that's only IF I even buy the bloody game. I'm massively on the fence at the moment leaning more towards not buying 19