Offside Trap - Who is responsible?

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Who's the You Tuber or Twitch Streamer responsible for all the people trying to use Offside Trap this weekend? I hadn't really seen it a whole lot but I'd guess at least 5-10 of my Weekend League games I saw them trying to use it at the center line multiple times.

Once you see it once you basically just have to make a point to dribble through the center line and if you have a player with enough pace next thing you know you have a 2-on-none or a 3-on-1 that leads to a goal... I completely understand if people are good at it but it was like there was some experiment going on with it this weekend...

Comments

• selb
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Who's the You Tuber or Twitch Streamer responsible for all the people trying to use Offside Trap this weekend? I hadn't really seen it a whole lot but I'd guess at least 5-10 of my Weekend League games I saw them trying to use it at the center line multiple times.

Once you see it once you basically just have to make a point to dribble through the center line and if you have a player with enough pace next thing you know you have a 2-on-none or a 3-on-1 that leads to a goal... I completely understand if people are good at it but it was like there was some experiment going on with it this weekend...

Yeah I saw this multiple times also, I didn't mind it too much though as the players I played were useless at it and I scored a few goals from it, I did get caught offside a couple times but it wasn't that hard to play against