SIF Asenjo

iBarçaBoy
1918 posts Play-Off Hero
What do you guys gonna be the pricetag...
He is going to be packed a lot i guess in the LaLiga Upgrade packs.

Got his IF for 25k and just sold him for 40k...
His card gonna be better then the Ter Stegen TOTGS card.
And... It's possible the 2 keepers will get a winterupgrade.

Comments

• Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Does he have saves with feet
  • Hoopsterz
    3663 posts National Call-Up
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »

Don't winter upgrades need to be done during winter?

Sorry couldn't resist.. in terms of the actual question i wouldn't imagine Ter Stegen will be upped but there is a chance that Asenjo may as he has been playing well but he is already an 84 so maybe not.

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    would like to know how he compares to TOTGS ter stegen for sure. Would be very surprised if he is better.

Im considering another keeper with saves with feet trait but honestly ter stegen is just so solid. As long as I keep the opponent out of my box he usually saves just about anything thrown at him from outside.

the sif Lecomte looks nice
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    What makes you think he isn't getting a SIF?

I used his NIF from start of game and upgraded to his IF as soon as it came out. If he's getting a SIF I'm definitely buying.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    would like to know how he compares to TOTGS ter stegen for sure. Would be very surprised if he is better.

Im considering another keeper with saves with feet trait but honestly ter stegen is just so solid. As long as I keep the opponent out of my box he usually saves just about anything thrown at him from outside.

SIF Lecomte not as good as NIF Ter Stegen
  • yerwaltz
    edited February 2018
    Shutup wrote: »

cool thanks for the feedback. Played him a few times and he was impossible to beat in a few matches it seemed. Had this happen against IF Adán and IF Iván Cuéllar, both with speed stats in the 60s were making crazy saves. But again this could just be me. Not heard the best reviews on those two but lecomte I have and same for Asenjo. I have the MOTM Jaume who is hit and miss but does well in SBs for some reason
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Shutup wrote: »

SIF Lecomte is absolute horse *
  • yerwaltz
    would you guys consider nif de gea being the best GK in game at the moment, just been comparing his nif to the likes of these special cards mentioned above, he just still comes out on top with such OP stats it seems

trying to decide if he would be worth it on low chem?
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

Sorry couldn't resist.. in terms of the actual question i wouldn't imagine Ter Stegen will be upped but there is a chance that Asenjo may as he has been playing well but he is already an 84 so maybe not.

It is still winter no???

• iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think both Ter Stegen and Asenjo will get upgrade but... it's EA so we will se.
    Just sold the IF to get the SIF.
    And if the price on the TOTGS Ter stegen tanks i'll buy him.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Asenjo IF is already 31k, glad i sold him for 40k yesterday.
    SIF is 64k @ this moment but will drop when LALiga UP packs are out.
    Stats are nice!!!!
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got him for 40k...
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Is he any good? Stats look amazing but that doesn’t always translate in game. It’s either him or TOTGS for my squad
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is he any good? Stats look amazing but that doesn’t always translate in game. It’s either him or TOTGS for my squad

His IF was good for me.
    So i expect his SIF be at least the same.
    If not i also get TOTGS Ter Stegen.

In januari i got totgs for 85k and sold for profit but regret i didn't test him out at that time.
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro

His IF was good for me.
    So i expect his SIF be at least the same.
    If not i also get TOTGS Ter Stegen.

In januari i got totgs for 85k and sold for profit but regret i didn't test him out at that time.

I've used him in my main team from day one, first his NIF then his IF. Once his SIF drops I'll get that. I've relegated him to my fitness team because I've got TOTS Ter Stegen now (just upgraded to 89 thanks very much).
  • Millsy89
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

It is still winter no???

Considering they are no longer called Winter Upgrades, it's kind of irrelevant anyway.

Seems to be cheap for a keeper with pretty decent stats. Guess it helps Ter Stegen is higher rated and links to Boateng, meaning that he might be more attractive.
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner
    SIF Ruffier is where it's at. Instantly missed him when I got SIF asenjo. Saves with feet is key this year imo.