Gameplay after the new patch, PS4

R4z0RB4cK
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2018
Played and won 2 SB this morning after the patch on legendary with my 79 star 56 chem team and I enjoyed both games, AI are a bit less aggressive giving you a bit more time on the ball when playing out from the back, managed to score a couple of goals without every shot being blocked. Game definitely feels more open with more room to move. Passing seems better too as I like to build up slowly and my players were finding a bit of space so they were open to pass to.

Good job with the patch, I like it

EDIT

Same old scripted ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it was good for 2 days and now back to the same AI at 100 everything, intercepting every pass, kicking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of my players and the EA controlled ref doing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all apart from red carding my players.
Post edited by R4z0RB4cK on

Comments

• tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    this could be all due to dramatic moments you need a bigger sample
  • Diggofesh
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same BS as before the patch
  • Its the same game man. Stop with this placebo
  • Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    R4z0RB4cK wrote: »
    Played and won 2 SB this morning after the patch on legendary with my 79 star 56 chem team and I enjoyed both games, AI are a bit less aggressive giving you a bit more time on the ball when playing out from the back, managed to score a couple of goals without every shot being blocked. Game definitely feels more open with more room to move. Passing seems better too as I like to build up slowly and my players were finding a bit of space so they were open to pass to.

There wasn't a patch for gameplay? It was just for menu screens was it not!?
  • Numlocked_
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    R4z0RB4cK wrote: »

There wasn't a patch for gameplay? It was just for menu screens was it not!?

They never tell you everything they patch so it could be for gameplay. But 2 games on SB is not enough to be representative...
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Feels like fifa 19
  • ELMEX94
    192 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    Honestly there’s really no difference other than it seems jockey button doesn’t tackle for you often like it did before it still can be used to tackle though. And maybe 2 less interceptions a play you make. The autolunge in between passes of opponents needs to be removed or made an option to to turn off
  • Numlocked_
    Took me like 10 minutes into SB to notice not a damn thing has changed...
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Took me like 10 minutes into SB to notice not a damn thing has changed...

Took me about that time to realise SB Is still full of the same old BS :|
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    I dont play SB as its for scrubs
  • Numlocked_

And I don't play WL because I mostly work on weekends and when I don't I can't explain to my girlfriend I have to play 15 hours of Fifa crammed into 3 days every weekend.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    AndreiOT89 wrote: »
    Its the same game man. Stop with this placebo

• Numlocked_ wrote: »

And I don't play WL because I mostly work on weekends and when I don't I can't explain to my girlfriend I have to play 15 hours of Fifa crammed into 3 days every weekend.

Time to find a new gf if she cannot support your passions and goals in life
  • #gfOUT
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diggofesh wrote: »
    Same BS as before the patch

• Gazbell76
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    After patch sprint button doesn't work and more delay . Anyone notice the AI doesn't slide tackle ? Just runs into your players and knocks them over also felt players balance is all over the place just falling over trying to control received pass . There's just no dynamic gamplay basically you have to play certain way score same goals over and over. Although game was bit iffy before last two patches it was better than what we have now .
  • R4z0RB4cK
    Should have known, 2 days great gameplay, then back to EA cheating the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of me again with their live ❤️❤️❤️❤️, played 4 SB on legendary, won the first 5-1, lost the second 3-2, lost the third on pens then lost the fourth 3-1.

Stop the cheating EA and give us what we paid for, a fair game, not this we let you win 1 and we will make you lose 3. FIFA..... fair play, you don't know what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ words mean you corrupt sacks of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • AaronMFC
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    never felt a slight difference in any patch all year its just a matter of when the factors in the game take over.
  • R4z0RB4cK
    Three weeks of peace not playing FIFA, thought the patch might change things, as they never say they are going to ruin the game patch after patch, so I figured they aren't going to say they are going to change it for the better in patch notes, anyway that's me finished playing again until the next patch.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    never felt a slight difference in any patch all year its just a matter of when the factors in the game take over.
    so you think the game now is slightly different than when it arrived in the fall? Lol