I just broke my disk in two

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2018
Enough is enough. Lost my controle. Broke my disc in two. First time ever i did this with a game and playing since nintendo nes. Great job EA

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Andy1980 wrote: »
    Enough is enough. Lost my controle. Broke my disc in two. First time ever i did this with a game and playing since nintendo nes. Great job EA

Great job Andy.
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    :D
  • Shaanxz
    20518 posts Club Captain
    37/38 and breaks disk smh
  • mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something

Are you really born in 1980? Snapping a disk? Come on.
  • n2j2000
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's for the best in the long run, at least you won't have the stress of playing this sorry excuse for a pathetic game until FIFA 19 comes out.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    That'll teach 'em
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sometimes I feel like this but then I remember there's an eject button for a reason...
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    dont worry, you can just redownload it again :)
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Are you really born in 1980? Snapping a disk? Come on.

So what?
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    You’ll buy a new disc again in 3 days
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro

Euuuuuh nope
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator

Euuuuuh nope

Are you going to buy the digital version then? :trollface:

I kid, I kid :#
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Love this :lol:
  • Adexemma001
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    Come on pick that Destiny 2 CD and trade it in for another Fifa 18 new patch coming today.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5319 posts Big Money Move
    Breaking discs is not the way to go.
    Remember, you have a controller to smash first!
  • I SiR MartY I
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    How long before you buy another copy?
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Jones'n for a fix by 5pm tries cllotaping disc ba k together
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't help but slightly admire the restraint it took to eject the disc and then snap it.

A proper rager would smash a controller, something fragile, yourself etc.

Amateur.
  • 92i2
    87 posts Park Captain
    Calm down Papy
  • J_20_
    49 posts Park Captain
    new update is fifa 12ish trollface.png
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    *Emergeny board meeting*

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming here at such short notice but I am sure you’ll agree, time and urgency is needed.

I have recently been informed, that Andy1980 today broke his disc in two. Yes that’s right.. he broke his disc in two. Now.. I know none of you here wanted to hear this and this sudden announcement would have come as a shock to you all. However, a RAT team in the last hour have been working on an emergency solution.. They have come up with the following.. wait for it.. We plan to release lightning ultimate packs for 2 minutes only at 8pm GMT at full price. Good day all.

• CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    I have to agree that its a special kind of rage that avoids controller destruction and goes straight for the disc :lol:
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Pics or it didn’t happen..

Or you just want attention?
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Can't help but slightly admire the restraint it took to eject the disc and then snap it.

A proper rager would smash a controller, something fragile, yourself etc.

Amateur.

Its not the controllers fault. Neither my ps4 his fault. Its just in the game. Keep on playing this crap. I cant annymore LOL
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Now go buy a new one and start a new fut team and spend $1000. That’ll show em.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    BL86 wrote: »
    *Emergeny board meeting*

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming here at such short notice but I am sure you’ll agree, time and urgency is needed.

I have recently been informed, that Andy1980 today broke his disc in two. Yes that’s right.. he broke his disc in two. Now.. I know none of you here wanted to hear this and this sudden announcement would have come as a shock to you all. However, a RAT team in the last hour have been working on an emergency solution.. They have come up with the following.. wait for it.. We plan to release lightning ultimate packs for 2 minutes only at 8pm GMT at full price. Good day all.

Have a kebab man
  • 92i2
    87 posts Park Captain
    At your advanced age, reflexes and reactivity are poor, don't blame the game Sir.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    92i2 wrote: »
    At your advanced age, reflexes and reactivity are poor, don't blame the game Sir.

Yes thats it. Nothing wrong with the game LOL
  • Fab
    17889 posts World Class
    Not surprised.
  • Neckabob
    12962 posts Has That Special Something
    BL86 wrote: »
    *Emergeny board meeting*

Wait what. Youre a Basaksehir "fan" @BL86
This discussion has been closed.