The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OTW Neymar

ha032742
35960 posts Moderator
Anyone still holding onto him? As expected he’s dropped like a stone. I’m happy I sold when he was high and broke even but I still think he’s good value though I’d sell probably within the next month as TOTS Neymar isn’t too far off.

Comments

• Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Plus I feel like game is dead come May June
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    What are saying about OTW Mbappe?

He is contention for upgrade, and prob higher chance of IF now that Ney is injured. Dow we think he will maintain his price in the 800+ regions?

Feels like lower tier upgrades dropped, but higher tier popular ones who got upgrade like SIF Pogba, TOTGS KDB, TOTGS Hazard all maintained or even risen.. COnsidering keeping his OTW as he is very popular and good in game
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    krappen07 wrote: »

He is contention for upgrade, and prob higher chance of IF now that Ney is injured. Dow we think he will maintain his price in the 800+ regions?

Feels like lower tier upgrades dropped, but higher tier popular ones who got upgrade like SIF Pogba, TOTGS KDB, TOTGS Hazard all maintained or even risen.. COnsidering keeping his OTW as he is very popular and good in game

How much increase in price for the higher tier popular ones?
  • Ishibum
    13330 posts Has That Special Something
    If it results in Mbappe getting more time in the middle (they'll need to tweak the formation, I think), I'll be happy. I'm happy enough with Neymar being 95
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    krappen07 wrote: »

How much increase in price for the higher tier popular ones?

SIF Pogba had been at 1,15m, past weekend 1,3 flat
    TOTGS KDB 700-750, past weekend 800+ (high 700 now)
    TOTGS Hazard pretty much the same price 1,15

Just a few examples..
    Popular high tier press seemed to be safest bets.. But Mbappe is really liked and rated, so I'm in two minds as to what to do.. I'm hoping he rises a bit more close to 900s, i listed too late in game last Sunday.

Considering keeping through March hoping he scores now that Neymar is not in contention. I can see him playing Lw, don't think they do a 2 striker formation
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    he will hit 99 on the World cup ifs
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    The first rule of owning Neymar is you never sell Neymar. Goats are forever
  • ha032742
    35960 posts Moderator
    joe666 wrote: »

I will buy his TOTS instead though B)
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    ha032742 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »

I will buy his TOTS instead though B)

His 94 was the best card i ever used. tbf shame i cant afford him anymore after gettin crespo. stuck with his NIF now.
  • Ishibum
    13330 posts Has That Special Something
    If Neymar's POTY req was a special Brazilian card + something middling (like what happened with kane's last potm), I'd be loving that