The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I used to get withdrawals from not playing this game

StewParty
4069 posts National Call-Up
Now I haven’t touched it for 3 weeks. Not saying its a good thing but its just so boring. Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every year.

Comments

• Kingleo1019
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 2018
    I would say that's excellent, hope everyone does it and EA goes bankrupt. F*****g p****s
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Of course it's he same every year, it's a football game.

So many bitter people who 'hate' the game but are still playing, how empty must their lives be?
  • Fifababy
    1125 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

So many bitter people who 'hate' the game but are still playing, how empty must their lives be?

Or maybe they are just voicing their complaints about the game and have lives full of joy and happiness? ;)
  • Notformeclive
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite

It's barely "a football game", plays like a cross between NFL and Air Hockey.

It's an addiction for a lot of people, like alcohol or drugs, it doesn't always relate.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up

Thats like saying “Call of duty is the same every year, its a first person shooter.” EA can shake things up but they don’t.