The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Need a lone ST

Enigma8784
1823 posts Play-Off Hero
Folks

Going to try a lone striker formation as I’m leaking goals currently.

Question is who is quick, strong and a good finisher as lone ST.

I have untradeable Aguero but he is too small really although he is very good.

Cam is prime ADP wingers are Overmars and either Willian or IF Alessandrini.

I do have Lewa untradeable too but he would be 7 chem currently.

Any ideas open on budget as this is a long term plan.

Comments

  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Henry.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Currently using Prime Larsson, wasn't too keen at first but he's currently killing it at ST in the 4231.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Prime Henry.

    He worth the 3m ish you think? Heard he has a weak shot which sounds ridiculous.
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Currently using Prime Larsson, wasn't too keen at first but he's currently killing it at ST in the 4231.

    Yeah cheap too. He has murdered me a few matches. You think he would be a big upgrade on Aguero (feel stupid asking) @JamieT96
  • Kevin
    1360 posts Professional
    Prime Luis Hernandez.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kevin wrote: »
    Prime Luis Hernandez.

    Had been checking him out on Futbin. At 5.8” he is same size as Aguero but more physical. He worth the difference of like 800k to Prime Larson?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Prime Henry.

    He worth the 3m ish you think? Heard he has a weak shot which sounds ridiculous.
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Currently using Prime Larsson, wasn't too keen at first but he's currently killing it at ST in the 4231.

    Yeah cheap too. He has murdered me a few matches. You think he would be a big upgrade on Aguero (feel stupid asking) @JamieT96

    Definitely worth it over Aguero, bonus is he is on par with Schmeichel for the cheapest icon SBC, so if you plan on doing one of the big guys you can throw him in after awhile.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Prime Henry.

    He worth the 3m ish you think? Heard he has a weak shot which sounds ridiculous.
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Currently using Prime Larsson, wasn't too keen at first but he's currently killing it at ST in the 4231.

    Yeah cheap too. He has murdered me a few matches. You think he would be a big upgrade on Aguero (feel stupid asking) @JamieT96

    Definitely worth it over Aguero, bonus is he is on par with Schmeichel for the cheapest icon SBC, so if you plan on doing one of the big guys you can throw him in after awhile.

    Hmm could be a winner thanks for the suggestion
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Shevchenko
  • A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Larsson and Hernandez. I find Hernandez the better player. Although I play Hernandez cam now so I can get al soma on full chem
  • Kevin
    1360 posts Professional
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    Kevin wrote: »
    Prime Luis Hernandez.

    Had been checking him out on Futbin. At 5.8” he is same size as Aguero but more physical. He worth the difference of like 800k to Prime Larson?
    Its about 500k but I havent used prime Larsson yet.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    87 Immobile is a beast


    87 Firmino is also tearing it up for me currently
Sign In or Register to comment.