Getting bored and need a pep up if possible with what to spend 1.8 mil on

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

So I’ve just sold 91Maradona who was amazing and best player I’ve played with this FIFA, however his price is coming right down and I cashed out before Iost too much as I want to try new players to see if I can alleviate the on coming boredom.

What I’d like to ask is what to spend my money on.

Let me say I suck at defending so I don’t believe spending money on upgrading Gold Koulabaly and Gold Manolas is going to make a difference and up front I have Prime Overmars, Futmas Musa and Prime Rui as Cam, so I think it’s my midfield that I want to change up and was thinking -

SBC Rijkard or his 86 or even 88 CB on 7 chem.
85 Blanc
Gold Pogba.

Would this trio work well in a 4312 with Rijkaard in the middle and set to stay back? I don’t like 4212 but don’t mind 4321 with 2 Cdms.

Any thoughts or advice please?

Mediocre player with the hopes of getting out of div 4 into 3 and hope this would help.

Cheers all.

Comments

• I know you said you wanted to change your midfield and not your attack, but you can afford CR7 and the only player I've found more fun than him is Ronaldinho's prime.

That midfield would be pretty good from what I see. I use gold Pogba and Rijkaard and they're both excellent, and everyone raves about 85 Blanc.
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    If you suck in defence that is where you need the better players, defenders like ferdinand prime have vastly improved how many games I win.
  • Drizzt
    I know you said you wanted to change your midfield and not your attack, but you can afford CR7 and the only player I've found more fun than him is Ronaldinho's prime.

That midfield would be pretty good from what I see. I use gold Pogba and Rijkaard and they're both excellent, and everyone raves about 85 Blanc.

I had CR7 and I just couldn’t get the best out of him. He was good, but my 91 Maradona was better and more fun tbh.
    Fifababy wrote: »
    If you suck in defence that is where you need the better players, defenders like ferdinand prime have vastly improved how many games I win.

I’ve had Boat and Ramos, De Gea, 85 Rio, Nesta, none of them really helped hence why I stopped caring and got more success out of going Ultra Attack, counter/ High pressure.

I see people defending unbelievably with golds I’ve not heard of, so I know it’s not really the players, it’s me that sucks on defence.

That said, first inform Ake was very good.

Nah mate, midfield is where I think I’ll splurg.

Cheers though for advice chaps.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 he's my favourite player of all time . I got bored of of the game sold a few players bought him and now I am enjoying it again
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drizzt wrote: »
    I know you said you wanted to change your midfield and not your attack, but you can afford CR7 and the only player I've found more fun than him is Ronaldinho's prime.

I had CR7 and I just couldn’t get the best out of him. He was good, but my 91 Maradona was better and more fun tbh.

I’ve had Boat and Ramos, De Gea, 85 Rio, Nesta, none of them really helped hence why I stopped caring and got more success out of going Ultra Attack, counter/ High pressure.

I see people defending unbelievably with golds I’ve not heard of, so I know it’s not really the players, it’s me that sucks on defence.

Sorry I couldn't view this comment before and I just told you to get cr7.

I'm in a similar position to you I think, suck defensively tried to get expensive players to cover the lack of skill. Didn't work.

Got some good attacking players and play better.

So I've just gone with cheap players at the back, you'll have more fun using a fun midfielder than cb
  • Drizzt
    nj10 wrote: »
    Drizzt wrote: »

Sorry I couldn't view this comment before and I just told you to get cr7.

I'm in a similar position to you I think, suck defensively tried to get expensive players to cover the lack of skill. Didn't work.

Got some good attacking players and play better.

So I've just gone with cheap players at the back, you'll have more fun using a fun midfielder than cb

Yea bud, that’s what I’m thinking. Not sure if I should wait and buy tonight or tomorrow or just buy the players now.

Think I’m going to buy 88 Rijkaard and play him on 7 chem as cdm and get Blanc as CM.

I see Messi is only about 550k, might get him again as my fun player at that price.
  • Yeah I've got my eye on Messi too. Not sure what to do there as he could go down a bit more if he gets an upgrade with the La Liga refresh. The 93 would be fine for me so I'd go for the cheap option. He could rise back up though as that just seems too cheap for him.