My pro rating is stuck can anyone help?

My pro is 91 rated cam,I have played over 500 games and the stats are not increasing. I’ve seen cams up to 93. Do you have to play more games or is this a bug?

Comments

• Cor8y
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2018
    Same here me and m8 been playing months now and no progress. Whats going on ea ffs
  • You'll still be ranking up mate go into your player stats where you assign your skill points and where it says aggression,interceptions etc make a note of the blue bars percentage like 11% play a drop in or league game then check back it will go up but only marginally , it's because you've maxed out most of the things important to your position so it raises far more slowly.
  • Henning32
    64 posts Park Captain
    Dejablue wrote: »
    You'll still be ranking up mate go into your player stats where you assign your skill points and where it says aggression,interceptions etc make a note of the blue bars percentage like 11% play a drop in or league game then check back it will go up but only marginally , it's because you've maxed out most of the things important to your position so it raises far more slowly.

That is incorrect the rating is completely stuck no progress at all for my last 100 games still at 89 rating and all my minor stats has not improved a single millimeter. I can see others having a rating between 90-92 with around the same number of games as me.

So this must be a bug because their stats obviously has been improving and hasnt been stuck like mine.