My Van Basten prime has split personalities

Van Basten in DKT - Total Monster, unstoppable, smooth, fluid. Best striker I have used. 10/10

Van Basten in Seasons - Mediocre, a little clumsy, not as accurate shooting. 7/10

Van Basten in WL - Horrible, Clunky, first touches bounce 10 feet from him. Unplayable. 3/10

Why can't EA make a game where players play the same in all modes of Ultimate Team??? Can't be that hard can it?

Comments

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Because they want you spending money!
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm using him form first time in WL. Barely even noticed him on the pitch first few games except when he was missing headers and shots that Larsson hits. Then all of a sudden he scores 10 goals in 3 games scoring every which way *kanye shrug*
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    He's clearly good against weaker opponents in Dkt but doesn't quite cut it in tougher games and WL. Not Meta enough..
  • HysxteriA
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    M/M work rates, aggression + agility. All I'm saying. I'd take those 3 above pace any day. Prime Bergkamp has the same issues for me. Traded him for prime Hernandez and across 4 or so WL each has amassed almost double the goals in far less games. What matters is work rates this FIFA, so important. I'll never make the same mistake again.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2121 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s absolutely fine to use... all depends if n your playing style. I have him paired with Prime shevchenko who accomadtes MVB perfectly.

Van basten is not the sort to run past players and skill past players etc. He’s a sort where if you give him a second he can go past he can get a shot in he can hold the bass perfectly well and also his headers are monstrous and also if you know how to shoot he’s LITRALLY scores from anywhere... I’ve been using my prime MVB ever WL since his card got released before that I had SIF Immobile or 87 crespo and he’s played better then both.

I was going to wait for Prime crespo but my MVB has been great along with Prime shevchenko so I might just keep them both instead.

MVB certainly isn’t clunk...

Use him to his strengths and don’t use him as if your using Jesus!

Sick of people moaning about MVB he’s a great card but you need to play to his strengths.
  • selb
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    He’s absolutely fine to use... all depends if n your playing style. I have him paired with Prime shevchenko who accomadtes MVB perfectly.

Van basten is not the sort to run past players and skill past players etc. He’s a sort where if you give him a second he can go past he can get a shot in he can hold the bass perfectly well and also his headers are monstrous and also if you know how to shoot he’s LITRALLY scores from anywhere... I’ve been using my prime MVB ever WL since his card got released before that I had SIF Immobile or 87 crespo and he’s played better then both.

I was going to wait for Prime crespo but my MVB has been great along with Prime shevchenko so I might just keep them both instead.

Sick of people moaning about MVB he’s a great card but you need to play to his strengths.

• emylonas
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

@Hamzy_LFC, how do you play his Instructions? (Target Man?) And which chem style (Hunter?) Thank you!