Shooting Aim

Just wondering why the game decided to shoot at the post rather than the direction I pointed...
Any ideas?

http://sendvid.com/i58xlzyx

Comments

• antonius
    791 posts Professional
    "EA sports, its in the game"
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    antonius wrote: »
    "EA sports, its in the game"

• it's like when u pass, aim it at team mate free, passes to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who's being marked, every time
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dramatic moments. To increase engagement?
    I quit when my defender headed the ball the opposite way the LS was pressed. To my opponent for a goal. The replay confirmed the game does what it wants
  • CoachDavio wrote: »
    I quit when my defender headed the ball the opposite way the LS was pressed. To my opponent for a goal. The replay confirmed the game does what it wants

Was 1-1 at this point, I ended up losing 2-1 in extra time... & I have 3 similar videos from the same match - such quality progamming though to actively choose to change the direction that someone aims at key moments

• CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner
    CoachDavio wrote: »

You need to let it go Davio! :lol:
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CharlieC wrote: »

No, none of us should stand for this bs. The game should respond the the commands it says we are pressing, not decided to do other things.
    I quit the game and won’t play or purchase again until it goes back to being a game where user input determines results.
    I do remember a game that responded to user commands and am waiting till it becomes one again. If it ever becomes one again
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s all in your mind, you’re imagining things.
  • Ghazano wrote: »
    It’s all in your mind, you’re imagining things.

We’re not talking about your social life pal, save that for your counsellor
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Body positioning, lack of technique, ability of player.
  • mdizzl3 wrote: »

Was Gareth Bale. His body positioning is fine.
  • U can aim for corner flag and it goes on target and you can aim for goal and it can go wide. It's 100% Not in our control
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

It's also just football, sometimes strange things happen. There are literally a million things being simulated in game each match. Of course there will sometimes be something slightly off.just roll with it and chill out a bit.
  • AlexisTheGunner
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2018

It's also just football, sometimes strange things happen. There are literally a million things being simulated in game each match. Of course there will sometimes be something slightly off.just roll with it and chill out a bit.

Watch the video. It’s the opposite direction.

When you play shooting games do you expect to shoot people you don’t aim at?

I’m chill - just asking why the shot didn’t go in the direction I aimed - clearly it’s not because he’s off balance. Lol
  • Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have u tried that practice game b4 a match where u have to pass into the small goals.....that says it all unless walk the ball into the goals
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »