Annoying styles of play

So, what styles of play annoy you and why?

Mine is when people play like Barcelona and just pass, pass, pass, pass without really doing anything, it's really boring to watch and annoying to watch your opponent have 300 passes to only shoot wide or lose the ball

Comments

• CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    I dont care about my opponents play style , if they want to be sweaty or what ever is fine by me ultimately the better player is going to win.

only thing I hate is laggers its game changer crazy how much it affects the whole match players not tackling , not making runs , going on offside , impossible to skill .. so annoying
  • DE_Fenomen
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hate when people think that possession play style suits them and they start passing the ball with their defenders/not really threatening my goal but when they concede they immediately start playing over the top balls and quick counter attacks...
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    CURCC-FTW wrote: »
    I dont care about my opponents play style , if they want to be sweaty or what ever is fine by me ultimately the better player is going to win.

only thing I hate is laggers its game changer crazy how much it affects the whole match players not tackling , not making runs , going on offside , impossible to skill .. so annoying

yeah suuuuuure
  • PVFCB97xD
    13147 posts Has That Special Something
    Possession freaks... im almost sleeping when i defend.
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    murazor wrote: »
    CURCC-FTW wrote: »

yeah suuuuuure

most of the times the better player wins just like in any other game you can get lucky once but that is all
  • DIZLI21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    For Me, the most annoying players are who just doing all skill moves without any purpose, on their half of the pitch, and if you score one just rage quits. Met too many of these. Also those who have squads worth millions and you don't have a chance, but they make you watch all of their goals 3times
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    its always great when i lead with 3,4-0, skip all the replays and my opponent score a sh..great goal and let me watch all the replays... after that he wont even touch the ball untill the end of the match..ups :sweat_smile:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    y+LB most of the time its working even if you know he will do it
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    non playing style (when some people stop playing instead of ragequit)
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Although I do hate players who spam LB+Y and abuse pace, what I hate the most is "possession play".

I also like to play a possession game, I usually have 60%+ possession when I play by myself (without guests). But, there are some stupid people who think they're playing tiki-taka possession by only passing around the back/midfield, taking less than 5-6 shots the whole game. In the games I get 60%+ possession, I take around 10-15 shots, sometimes even more. I try to play the game as close as possible to my opponent's penalty area so I can enjoy the game and make use of possession.
  • DIZLI21
    Or just score one goal, and passing with his gk and cb-s for minutes..
  • DIZLI21
    Well.. It seems we hate almost every second opponent :'D
  • Rinzler
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i hate passing style like passing everywhere and like my players keep running towards them without getting the ball nor do the opponent really make any forward movements-.-