286 posts Sunday League Hero
Do you guys think he will be upgraded?

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14175 posts Has That Special Something
    why
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    If you think about investing. Just dont.. Upgrades are awful.. +1 defending and passing for strikers etc..
  • Brosing
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you think about investing. Just dont.. Upgrades are awful.. +1 defending and passing for strikers etc..

I currently have him in my squad. How do you know that will be his upgrade though?
  • Superflyuk777
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    Not a chance. For a TOTW to be upgraded the upgrade to the base card has to equal or surpass the TOTW. In this case his base card is an 81, so it would have to get a +3 upgrade for the 84-rated TOTW to be boosted. There is no way Jesus has deserved a +3 upgrade.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not a chance. For a TOTW to be upgraded the upgrade to the base card has to equal or surpass the TOTW. In this case his base card is an 81, so it would have to get a +3 upgrade for the 84-rated TOTW to be boosted. There is no way Jesus has deserved a +3 upgrade.

He's 84 in game though.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional

I don't know if IFJesus will get an upgrade but this isnt how if's upgrandes work
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Brosing wrote: »

I currently have him in my squad. How do you know that will be his upgrade though?

Because upgrades have always been like that for higher rated (80+) players.. People always expect big upgrades, when in reality upgrades are complete bs..
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mdx wrote: »

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84
  • Brosing

I'm not really sure if you know how it works Mr. His normal card will probably be upgraded to 83.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi181 wrote: »

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

In the man city squad he's rated 84?
  • Brosing

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

His Inform is 84.
  • WarrenBarton
    7294 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018

Because upgrades have always been like that for higher rated (80+) players.. People always expect big upgrades, when in reality upgrades are complete bs..

Last year they matched the h2h ratings that you can see on sofifa.
    All changes after the 18th September should be relevant. Look at mbappe, he has +3 pace, +5 balance and dribbling etc.. some decent upgrades this year if they follow the same pattern as last year.
    Also if you remember mane’s upgrade last year was pretty decent. I think he had around+15 strength iirc.
  • WarrenBarton

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg
    Did a squad update just before taking this puc
  • Brosing

Last year they matched the h2h ratings that you can see on sofifa.
    All changes after the 18th September should be relevant. Look at mbappe, he has +3 pace, +5 balance and dribbling etc.. some decent upgrades this year if they follow the same pattern as last year.
    Also if you remember mane’s upgrade last year was pretty decent. I think he had around+15 strength iirc.

Yeah, people are so negative goddamnit! We'll, hopefully he gets something good :)
  • Brosing

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

Soo it's pretty much confirmed that he will be 85 rated inform, riiight? XD
  • Messi181

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

Yep his been 83 for a few weeks now. He won't get an upgrade however a 83 gold jesus would be a beast
  • Brosing

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

Yep his been 83 for a few weeks now. He won't get an upgrade however a 83 gold jesus would be a beast

How is he not getting an upgrade? His 84 inform does not reflect properly compared to his new card? I'm just curious about your knowledge
  • WarrenBarton

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

Soo it's pretty much confirmed that he will be 85 rated inform, riiight? XD

As long as he gets that nif upgrade in fut
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional

Dont talk about things you dont know about.
    You really dont know what you are talking about. Typical type of reading half stories and turn it in your owns.

To OP;

1: check sofifa.com and check his rating
    (in this case Jesus is 83)
    2: his new NIF will be 83
    3: what happens if an 83 gets an IF? Right, the IF will be 85.
    4: so Jesus already has an IF, so that upgrades to 85
  • Messi181

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

How is he not getting an upgrade? His 84 inform does not reflect properly compared to his new card? I'm just curious about your knowledge

How can his 84 rated Inform get upgraded? The only way informs get upgraded is when thier new gold card is the same rating or higher than any of thier informs. So if he gets a plus 2 but it doesn't match or surpass his lowest inform how can ea upgrade him to 86? He has missed months of football too so he won't get a plus 3.
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

He is 83 for weeks now. His previous rating was 81. Imo 83 is an upgrade to 81...........
    So in that case the IF upgrades, just the way i discribed above
  • Brosing

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

How can his 84 rated Inform get upgraded? The only way informs get upgraded is when thier new gold card is the same rating or higher than any of thier informs. So if he gets a plus 2 but it doesn't match or surpass his lowest inform how can ea upgrade him to 86? He has missed months of football too so he won't get a plus 3.

Dude you are so far off. That is not how it works.
  • Messi181
    rona_94 wrote: »

I don't know if IFJesus will get an upgrade but this isnt how if's upgrandes work

This is exactly how it works, what other way do you know ea do it? Because last year this is how they did it.
  • Brosing

You really dont know what you are talking about. Typical type of reading half stories and turn it in your owns.

To OP;

Yes, this makes more sense. Also I've been watching that site, but I heard people saying that not all the players that were mentioned will be upgraded for some reason? Therefore I asked the questions and it seems to be different stories from people, as you can see in this thread lol
  • Brosing

He's 84 in game though.

83 in game not 84

4x5hv5czzpfu.jpeg

He will not get 86 rated inform. His BASE card will go up by 2. His INFORM card will go up with 1. This is to reflect the fair upgrade from his NIF CARD.
  • Messi181

To OP;

Yes, this makes more sense. Also I've been watching that site, but I heard people saying that not all the players that were mentioned will be upgraded for some reason? Therefore I asked the questions and it seems to be different stories from people, as you can see in this thread lol

I would like to see this koning guy show us some proof from fifa 17 where a player that got upgraded but the new rating did not match his first form or was higher got his inform upgraded.
  • Brosing
    edited February 2018

To OP;

I would like to see this koning guy show us some proof from fifa 17 where a player that got upgraded but the new rating did not match his first form or was higher got his inform upgraded.

• Brosing

To OP;

https://imgur.com/a/Q6Xn8
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    edited February 2018

To OP;

That actually happened. 1 or 2 players actually got their inform upgraded by +1 even though the NIF upgrade didn't match or surpass the first inform.

EA don't even follow their own rules which states that the new NIF rating has to match or surpass the first inform rating for the inform to be upgraded.

With EA we just never know what is going to happen with the upgrades.

1 thing that is 100 % certain is that the upgrades will be very dissapointing like they are every single year.
    A player gets upgraded and he gets a simple +1 passing and +2 dribbling.
    We've seen this time and time again. I have no hype at all about these "Winter Upgrades"...
  • Koning Spijker
    1153 posts Professional

To OP;

Everyone of it. Your theory is from FIFA 16