*** just now discovered a skill move! heel to heel with 1*

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
edited February 2018
So yea i cant remember what its called, but its essentially a heel to heel click but even 1 start skills can do it I believe. Slight variation but very close to it. I have probably done this before without realizing it but I noticed a few opponents doing it with players I knew couldn't do a heel to heel. So I looked up it and have been using it since.

Really nice for my fullbacks with 2 stars and Guedes who is 3 star, its just one more tool in the arsenal. I didn't know about it until recent, not sure if this is new this year or if it was in previous fifa's @Knowlesdinho @ugri @JBC03FC @Plummie08 and co anyone care to chime in.

Its LT+ fake shot and pointing left analog stick in the direction the player is running/facing. Not sure if its more effective yet over the heel to heel, but it does seem to have nice qualities to it. I don't think it works as well when a defender is charging you like the h2h.

Comments

• yerwaltz
    like a Ronaldo chop but aiming forward if that makes sense.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited February 2018
    It works sometimes, but i find it to be inconsistent with the packed defence I’m often up against. It makes you lose the ball.

I tend to use the Kluivert Wall skill move. Turn your back on the defence with Kluivert, hold L2, wait, wait, wait a bit longer, come on damn it ADP MAKE THE RUN! Wait, then turn and play the threaded through ball to ADP.

Works every time!
  • Finesse_4days
    17883 posts World Class
    You only just discovered that ? If you were an experienced keeper troller you would have experienced the full range of 1* skills along time ago.
  • yerwaltz
    It works sometimes, but i find it to be inconsistent with the packed defence I’m often up against. It makes you lose the ball.

I tend to use the Kluivert Wall skill move. Turn your back on the defence with Kluivert, hold L2, wait, wait, wait a bit longer, come on damn it ADP MAKE THE RUN! Wait, then turn and play the threaded through ball to ADP.

Works every time!

u recall if its a new move this year or was it in previous additions?
  • yerwaltz wrote: »

Works every time!

It was always there.
  • yerwaltz
    You only just discovered that ? If you were an experienced keeper troller you would have experienced the full range of 1* skills along time ago.

yea dude I had no idea! Obviously didn't use Ronaldo chop that much either lol
  • yerwaltz
    Orison wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »

Works every time!

It was always there.

i'll edit my post then lol ffs I learn new stuff all the time. Well to anyone that didn't know!! lol i'll save you the embarrassment
  • I legit never use it. Skilling with your defenders is kinda stupid and in front of that everybody has 3* skills for me atm. Only player I ever did it with is my red IF Matuidi.
  • Finesse_4days
    17883 posts World Class
    yerwaltz wrote: »

yea dude I had no idea! Obviously didn't use Ronaldo chop that much either lol

I only discovered it because in some games on rare occasions where im winning very easily I like to go on runs with my keeper and I find the move you described an effective way to get past people who can't defend and just dive in
  • yerwaltz
    I legit never use it. Skilling with your defenders is kinda stupid and in front of that everybody has 3* skills for me atm. Only player I ever did it with is my red IF Matuidi.

yea for sure, not saying to go out and use it for ur CBs but I see what you are saying. Always missed having a 3* fullback using vrsaljko and Sidibe so this was just a nice find. :blush:
  • Finesse_4days
    17883 posts World Class
    I legit never use it. Skilling with your defenders is kinda stupid and in front of that everybody has 3* skills for me atm. Only player I ever did it with is my red IF Matuidi.

What about if your like 8 up against a noob? Surely then the party tricks Aka rage quit tricks come out?
  • Orison wrote: »

What about if your like 8 up against a noob? Surely then the party tricks Aka rage quit tricks come out?

@Finesse_4days yeah, but never with my defense. I prefer El Tornado goals.
  • yerwaltz

@Finesse_4days yeah, but never with my defense. I prefer El Tornado goals.

MVP Valeri and griezmann <3