What is this quit at kick-off thing?

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
Playing some seasons and a few guys with noobish squads just quit before kick-off. New glitch or something or just coincedence?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Getting loyalty probably
  • Diggy
    14656 posts Has That Special Something
    Loyalty for SBC
    Only wants easy wins
    Relegating themselves
    Can’t be bothered to play a super team

One of the above
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Getting loyalty probably

Nah you can just play TOTW for that and they are not that noobish. Just a sweaty PL squad for example with Futmas Lingard and Futmas Herrera. Just think they are scared to play but why would you quit before, you will get the loss. Or not?
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe it doesn't count as a loss in overall record. Some saddo dopes care about that
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Relegating themselves for quick coins probably

I did it once from div 2 to 9 :D
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah... I second the relegating themselves quickly approach. People get tired of the grind in the top divisions and relegate back to Division 10 to pound on people for a while - not to mention the few thousand coins for each "season" they play.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Yeah... I second the relegating themselves quickly approach. People get tired of the grind in the top divisions and relegate back to Division 10 to pound on people for a while - not to mention the few thousand coins for each "season" they play.

I'd rather have tough games and improve instead of taking a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of losses just to get to div 10