DKT is a nightmare

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    DKT is boring
  • Low Ki
    12367 posts Has That Special Something
    DKT has become 100 times worse than Div 1. Every final is a full boost carded team of buses.

Remind me again why boost cards are allowed in this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ‘competitive’ mode?
  • CtldChaos
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    So bored with dkt now perhaps because I’m playing during the day. Normally at night there is at least one half decent player.

This. Depending on your time zone, if you play early in the day it is like semi-pro mode and no lag. The later you get into the evening in the US the better the players get and the worse the lag gets. On Monday night it was HORRIFIC on the lag.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    We need a mid week cup competition with rotating interesting rewards. DKT is played by WL players as there isn’t anything better to do.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6375 posts Big Money Move
    Since they lowered WL auto-qualification to 11 wins, DKT is much easier.
    Facing teams full of boost cards brings out the Layton in me.... :D
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

11 games to qualify...
    I didnt autoqualify despite my 19 wins last week.
    Or is not effectuated until rewards are out thursday?
  • alex1987
    5856 posts Big Money Move

@Layton8212
  • Low Ki
    12367 posts Has That Special Something
    In WL I could get 18 wins with my eyes closed. In the DKT though I feel I’m up against FIFA lifers that play week in and week out. I know for sure I played a top 100 guy yesterday early in the tourney.
  • gutman22
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It' has some luck involved. The semi were more difficult then the final for me. You have to be a decent player a a little bit of good luck is required.
  • Tennster10
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

11 games to qualify...
    I didnt autoqualify despite my 19 wins last week.
    Or is not effectuated until rewards are out thursday?

Yep thursday
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    bambos04 wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

very nice but what about the other three guys? :smile:

First guy quit at 5-0 before half time. Second buy quit at 3-0 after about 20mins. Third guy paused at kick off, switched formation, I went 1-0 up, he equalised, dabbed, watched the replay...etc.

mate there's nothing bad in switching formations at KO

Yeh if I play someone in dkt who does it I always try and win. Less dicckheads like this in WL the better
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    richo27 wrote: »
    We need a mid week cup competition with rotating interesting rewards. DKT is played by WL players as there isn’t anything better to do.

Absolutely agree with this. In the week it would be nice to have some cups to compete for, just put some random players up as rewards or something. Really wouldn't be hard to do and then that would stop people moaning about better players playing the DKT as well.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018

Yep, since Layton has gone as a tribute to him i now sprint to the half way line after every goal and then dab or do some kind of bird celebration in the centre circle.

I have also purchased a headset so i can turn it on and laugh at my opponents team line up down the mic when the game is loading up.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move

Yep, since Layton has gone as a tribute to him i now sprint to the half way line after every goal and then dab or do some kind of bird celebration in the centre circle.

I have also purchased a headset so i can turn it on and laugh at my opponents team line up down the mic when the game is loading up.

This