Where to upgrade?

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Since the new patch I've been struggling quite a bit with the perfect formation and players.

Decided to go back to 41212(2) after using 4231 the whole year.

Should I get IF Pogba / Blanc at RCM? Should I replace Musa with Larsson to dump in the Crespo later on? I'm so undecided when I have coins :disappointed: , the budget is 700k
maqy4c.png

Comments

• humjun54
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Upgrade ur monitor
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    86 (soon 87) RW Mbappe up front on 7 chem? Firmino's a great RCM for that formation because of the glitch where the RCM and the CAM switch around.
  • aberry1000
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Discard musa
  • Huxx
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    do you:

a) play weekend league
    b) spam through balls to Musa and then tap it across the box endlessly

if so:
    a) I think I lost to you last weekend
    b) don't get rid of Musa
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    86 (soon 87) RW Mbappe up front on 7 chem? Firmino's a great RCM for that formation because of the glitch where the RCM and the CAM switch around.

Do you know how I get him on 7 chem? Or do I need to formation switch? :lol:

Edit: I think I already know how, Petit gives a strong link to get him on chem?
    @aberry1000 @Huxx

Musa is only a placeholder atm, I only use him as a sub sometimes. He's pretty good though :trollface:
  • Huxx
    you could get RW Mbappe and have everyone on full chem if you switch from 4321 probably
  • Huxx
    actually 433 just checked

now I need to sleep not work on other people's teams
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, Mbappe's strong link to Petit means he'll be on 7 chem at ST. You can also get Martial as his strike partner maybe lol Sweaty but they're both complete players. Could start 4321 and switch IG as well if you wanted them to be on full chem.