"We have live system which can dynamically adjust the game base on who you are on data we collected"

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Weird
  • Workhorse25
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Concerning.

If PES had any sense they’d market their next game with a promise not to add dynamic sliders or interfere at all with the outcome of games, or how your players behave.

That would make me consider switching.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been there from the very start of fut, those that deny it are absolute **** idiots
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    We all knew it,thanks for that worker to approve it.

Last weekend,I faced with an opponent who dont know how to play fifa,im not joking..

He got angry after i scored and he started to slide,and he got 2 red cards.

Then my players stopped..I couldnt give even simple passes and he won 3-1 with 9 men..
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    This is why I’m not coming back next year, this. Pure and simple.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    in other news water is wet, sky is blue, sun rises in the east sets in the west etc.
    good on the employee to admit it though, funny guy that one :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • Joseph88
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    This explains the losing/winning streaks and why most people end up with the same result week in and week out. Certain games players move a certain way and other games they just stand there no runs being made, can’t complete simple passes, rebound deflections going the other way and then certain games everything going your way.
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was told it is only against the CPU, not online. Online they don’t do anything to increase engagement or increase the money they are making. That is what I was told.
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    The notion of manipulation is pretty frustrating, although not surprising in any way. Sellers will always try to influence buyer behavior to generate revenue. Just think of the way that supermarkets are laid out in order to draw you to certain items and make you spend more.

At some point, informed consumers can push back against this type of behavior when a line has been crossed. Unfortunately, I can't see this fan base ever being organized enough to push back effectively.

I like to think that I'm immune to it all and that I'm strong enough to exercise my free will (as in I'll turn the game off when I want, regardless of a losing or winning streak), but I'm sure I'm just as malleable as anyone else.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    I was told it is only against the CPU, not online. Online they don’t do anything to increase engagement or increase the money they are making. That is what I was told.

:D :D
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    it's the truth, EA would never lie us, they are the honest company

• MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Its all in your head LOL
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    ...and if anyone talks about that here gets banned.
  • SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    Been there from the very start of fut, those that deny it are absolute **** idiots

This. Go on Reddit and these idiots will tell you otherwise and their only argument would be "it's all in your head"
  • SergeyGud
    ...and if anyone talks about that here gets banned.

Got 3 threads banned today
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    Absolutely infuriating when your 85+ rated players go from playing amazing one game to running in mud and struggling to complete a 5 yard pass the next.
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    Didn't need him to tell us that. You'd have to be blind to have not already known it.
  • SergeyGud
    Yes, we are crucial to EA, because it's us, the consumers, who are their main resource of profits and therefore we deserve a right to criticise downsides of FUT
  • SergeyGud
    edited February 2018
    Next year I'm not playing Fifa, enough for me. I'll buy a good desktop pc and return to FM, which is a great simulator of "build your dream team".
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT = Death of Fifa and reduced skill gap. EA dont care about the hardcore fifa gamers. The dedicated fans who stood outside shops at 12 midnight waiting on their copy . They only care about Fifa fan boys who want to but fake cards with their fake money they spent real money on.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    FUT = Death of Fifa and reduced skill gap. EA dont care about the hardcore fifa gamers. The dedicated fans who stood outside shops at 12 midnight waiting on their copy . They only care about Fifa fan boys who want to but fake cards with their fake money they spent real money on.

Why is this a consensus on here? I have purchased a ton of FP and have a super team but I don't get any advantages and my players also suffer from "stuck in mud" syndrome... and I certainly don't win any more with this team than I did my 200k Sere A team...
  • humjun54
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    If u don't spend a single fifa point, I believe u get regular decent packs to try and entice u to spend fifa points. Had good pulls all fifa since I started playing 4 years ago. My cousin had the same problem, the instance he put fp on, pack luck became awful
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    I mean...we all knew this right? If you've been on the forums for as long as I have you knew something was fishy when they banned the talk of this back in Fifa 12.

EA's been trying to limit the skill gap ever since then. That's why this game is so CPU heavy. It's so that way it can level the playing field.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Hey i remember this guy, he was my live chat agent
  • FatZed
    852 posts Semi-Pro
    Not the video content I was thinking but in saying that I firmly believe in this type of thing, some games it is so blatant and obvious you have to laugh and yes generally the poorer the opponent or team on occasion you can really see the effects of the sliders and game balancing working for or against one player
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    Oh a mild disclosure, aliens next right?
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally the truth has come out. EA have a lot to answer for here!
  • Zhyquron
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    humjun54 wrote: »
    If u don't spend a single fifa point, I believe u get regular decent packs to try and entice u to spend fifa points. Had good pulls all fifa since I started playing 4 years ago. My cousin had the same problem, the instance he put fp on, pack luck became awful

I haven't spent a penny on FP, pack luck is awful.
  • humjun54
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    humjun54 wrote: »

I haven't spent a penny on FP, pack luck is awful.

Unluckyyyy