86 and 88 Vieira

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Currently using the 86 version, would like the 88 though but he’s another 700k or so. My question is for anyone that has used both, is the 88 that much better in game and worth upgrading to?

Comments

• GoonerJoe88
    1124 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    Its just basically better workrates, stamina, pace, and dribbling. If you are close to finalizing your team I would say go for it.

That is what I'm doing currently.

If you have the 86, try a guardian chem style. It makes him feel really agile.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Better as a true CDM.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »
    Better as a true CDM.

Yeah, I play 4222. My other CDM is Blanc.
  • Reitun
    52 posts Park Captain
    I switched to the 88 this week after using the 86 for like 500 games. I don't notice the workrates that much, he still pushes up with the team when you build up slowly but stays back if you attack fast. The biggest difference i noticed was the pace, +4 may not seem like that much but in game he feels much quicker than the 86, specially for tracking back. I'd say he is worth the extra coins but if you want to spend them somewhere else on your team the 86 is still amazing and probably the best CDM you can get besides the 88/prime Vieira.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Reitun wrote: »
    I switched to the 88 this week after using the 86 for like 500 games. I don't notice the workrates that much, he still pushes up with the team when you build up slowly but stays back if you attack fast. The biggest difference i noticed was the pace, +4 may not seem like that much but in game he feels much quicker than the 86, specially for tracking back. I'd say he is worth the extra coins but if you want to spend them somewhere else on your team the 86 is still amazing and probably the best CDM you can get besides the 88/prime Vieira.

Yeah, that pace in the middle is important I agree. Pretty much happy with my team other than one position. I use CR7 and Bale upfront, 87 ADP as left wide cam, blanc and Vieira cdm. With Ferdinand and Desailly CB, Sandro and walker at full back and DDG in goal. The only position that I’m not happy with is my Right sided wide cam, I’m using Lozano. When I say I’m not happy with him, he’s good actually but I would prefer someone a bit more ‘special’ like 91 Dinho but I’m not affording him anytime soon, so I think I’m going to upgrade to 88 Vieira next week when I have enough coins to do so....