Really slow gameplay?

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Played yesterday and today and the difference in the way the game feels is vast. Played 4 div 1 games and it felt incredibly slow and delayed today, all 5 bar green on latency too. Was much faster yesterday. Anyone else have this or is it just me? I’m on XB1 btw...

Comments

• Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Just played my 5th game, back to normal again. Suppose it’s Just EA exercising their right to have massively INCONSISTENT gameplay.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Or, server load was high.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    edited February 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Possibly, not exactly peak times though at 2pm in the UK on a week day I wouldn’t have thought. Whatever it is, I don’t like it. Gameplay has to be consistent in every game for me.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe that's why couldn't find a similar level team and division in your country and matched with a player far away.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    I am beggining to think it is all manipulated in fut.

How come there is no input lag on Lower difficulties against AI, but when you Play against higher ones, it is literaly the same as playing "input lag" infested game online?
  • Wi1son73
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    I’m finding the whole gameplay is like 17 all over again. It’s ridiculous slow, my players act and feel sluggish.. the pitch is an ice rink for my players... I’m struggling to pass a simple ball!
    All my SB has been 0-0 always going to penalty’s.. soooooooooo boring
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Possibly, not exactly peak times though at 2pm in the UK on a week day I wouldn’t have thought. Whatever it is, I don’t like it. Gameplay has to be consistent in every game for me.

Yeah perhaps not but then they may have taken a few servers down to carry out maintenance on them at a quiet period leaving less capacity
  • WarrenBarton
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe your perception of time has adjusted somewhat