I am expecting a new PC Patch Today/Tomorrow, next week on consoles

The Legend
313 posts Sunday League Hero
That's my guess, will probably extend WL to 4 days same like Madden.
Also will change gameplay after the big complains since last patch.

Applying to consoles will occur by March WL, thus next week.

Hope I am right coz the gameplay is now pathetic seriously !

Comments

• As long as they remove the WL kill switch i’ll have no complaints. Robbed me of three wins this week :s
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Last patch made gameplay way better than it was in the patch before.
    WL extension would be good.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    Patch now I feel is better stops then idiots playing 41212 ping pong style with no skill.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Why would they need a patch to extend WL? If they want to extend they would already done it by now.
  • Mutu10gol
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    Why would they need a patch to extend WL? If they want to extend they would already done it by now.

yeap, they can extend it without any patch
  • The Legend
    maksi wrote: »
    They need a patch coz they will have to hide the change to gameplay inside that patch, simply as they did last patch.
  • Chubz
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    considering EA history, nothing will "resolve the WL issue". Those are designed for certain other benefits (not to the end user), so that is how they made it so it will not change.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    They better bring out an update on XB before the next WL
  • Why is a patch needed?
  • Choepiechakie
    emylonas wrote: »
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?
  • Superflyuk777
    333 posts Sunday League Hero

Absolutely zero chance of a console patch being released before the upcoming WL. This is the last week of qualifying for the Pros. If they change the gameplay a day before WL they'd get crucified.

If there is a console patch it would come out next week at the earliest.
  • Skorpio_King
    9178 posts League Winner
  • Choepiechakie

Absolutely zero chance of a console patch being released before the upcoming WL. This is the last week of qualifying for the Pros. If they change the gameplay a day before WL they'd get crucified.

If there is a console patch it would come out next week at the earliest.

Yeah and let 27 ppl have 40-0 bcs they block top 100 players and let them fraud their way to the final
  • emylonas wrote: »
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

Everyday. Why do you think a patch is needed? And are you EXPECTING a patch or are you HOPING for one?
  • Choepiechakie
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

Everyday. Why do you think a patch is needed? And are you EXPECTING a patch or are you HOPING for one?

Because draft is unplayable, wl is unplayable?
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

I know it may seem I'm against you, but I'm trying to help you. What you're describing is too vague. In order for developers to fix anything, they need something more specific, something they can replicate.
  • The Legend
    So I was right :wink:
    A new patch was released hour ago on PC
  • Choepiechakie
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

I know it may seem I'm against you, but I'm trying to help you. What you're describing is too vague. In order for developers to fix anything, they need something more specific, something they can replicate.

Okay if you stroll the forums a bit more, you know there are still 3 no loss glitches active on the xbox,

Players block top 100 players because ea screwed up so they wont play someone in the wl who they've blocked, so they face only less skilled players.

As soon as someone goes 1-0 up in the draft, they do a glitch so they win the game.

So why is a patch needed? You tell me
  • The Legend wrote: »

So they have fixed the things you thought should be fixed?
  • The Legend
    The Legend wrote: »

So they have fixed the things you thought should be fixed?

No body can tell till patch land on consoles &we try WL for complete 40 games seriously.

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

Okay if you stroll the forums a bit more, you know there are still 3 no loss glitches active on the xbox,

Players block top 100 players because ea screwed up so they wont play someone in the wl who they've blocked, so they face only less skilled players.

As soon as someone goes 1-0 up in the draft, they do a glitch so they win the game.

What's the third one?
    Why is a patch needed?

Dont you play the game?

Ok... I see. That's very specific. I hope they fix these things. :)
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you know this?
  • The Legend
    Fuego wrote: »
    How do you know this?

Just studying EA trend this year
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hope they patch long shots through defenders legs