Will 96 CR drop any lower?

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
I see he's going for 2.5million at the moment.
Any chance of it hitting even 2.4 or less? Or will the card rise sharply in a week or so?

Comments

• Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's going for 2.7 and isn't likely to come down, this card is better than toty version, toty is too hard to control this one is just perfect
  • Jayzy
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Check the market momentum on futbin, it's up 70%
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's going for 2.7 and isn't likely to come down, this card is better than toty version, toty is too hard to control this one is just perfect

Too hard to control? What does that even mean?
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Wasn't he between 2.1 - 2.3 BIN a few days ago?
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero

Like his stats are too boosted feels like he's almost too quick to control him
  • Mike_Pickford
    3682 posts National Call-Up

Maybe the 95 version. Lowest I've seen the 96 is 2.55m, earlier today.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    So many have lost coins due those packs...will be interesting couple of weeks.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Possibly, I'm sure I was checking the price direct from the TOTW so only the 96 card showed in the search, I was just thinking of the possibilities as I sank all my coins into the half price packs.

Also I did have a bit of a lost weekend with plenty of booze and stims, so memory isn't so reliable :D :D :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Amazing
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peter wrote: »

Amazing

Have you tried him?
  • SSL14
    edited February 2018

That might of been me, hehe.

8sqvkym7fznz.png
  • Peter

Amazing

Have you tried him?

I am but a mere peasant
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought not
  • Peter
    Thought not

Just don't sprint so much and you might have mor control.
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Poor effort Peter
  • Mike_Pickford
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    SSL14 wrote: »

That might of been me, hehe.

8sqvkym7fznz.png

I also bought one for that price B) B)
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think he’ll stay stable until April when he’ll start to plummet before tots. I got one last night for 2.4 and am gonna have a hard time selling. Such a perfect card!
  • Peter
    Poor effort Peter

It's not an effort, you're claiming a player is too powerful to control :joy:

Going slower allows for more control.
  • Yoshi
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    bought the 96 for 2.5 flat and 95 for 2.09m, should go up but u never know
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    Yoshi wrote: »

Did you watch that 1O fresh TOTY Ron up over the weekend? Listed high 5s?
  • Yoshi
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Yoshi wrote: »

Did you watch that 1O fresh TOTY Ron up over the weekend? Listed high 5s?

yeeee don't think it sold
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Picked one up at the weekend at 2.6, so didn’t get the best price.

Card is fantastic though. Can’t see me selling anytime soon. Maybe when/if R9 drops.
  • Koolfashion
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him fresh for 2,6 at the first day of Lunar promo, and I will keep him for some time... I hope Id sell him fresh in few days/weeks and dont lose on tax :D Have toty to play..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

LOL!!!!
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Poor effort Peter

You are such a douche you originally posted a poor attempt at a joke and then edited it. That worried what people think about you Peter
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »

LOL!!!!

Don't feed the troll. You wouldn't know about things like this in your silver 2 rank pal
  • SSL14
    If you've got the money. It's gotta be buy of the market right now for the price. The card is end game quality.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »

LOL!!!!

Don't feed the troll. You wouldn't know about things like this in your silver 2 rank pal

You’ve posted one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen.

I can afford any Ronaldo. Thanks for your concern.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    xciljw wrote: »
    @EddieFicio @xciljw have any of you guys or any pros in here used TOTY Ronaldo? What are your thoughts on him? He felt a bit off to me

@Mr_footballer1 Took me some time to get used to. He is very good, but at first he was too quick in the things he did that I figured it was ME that felt off when using him. Whereas it takes some time for other players to control a ball etc, he already had a touch and started dribbling before I realized he controlled the ball for instance. Lost the ball so many times because of that, but feel I am used to it now.
  • Idek
    10081 posts Has That Special Something
    Poor effort Peter

You are such a douche you originally posted a poor attempt at a joke and then edited it. That worried what people think about you Peter

None of his posts in this thread are edited though...