This weekend had to be the

purplegoldfish
225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Easiest trading weekend I could remember. How did everyone do? Think I'm about to make 600k in the easiest investments with no risk haha yew thanks pack openers

Comments

• KKTHX
    1133 posts Professional
    Easiest trading weekend I could remember. How did everyone do? Think I'm about to make 600k in the easiest investments with no risk haha yew thanks pack openers

Looking at alteast 500k here. Should b more if i can hold on to the investments.

• purplegoldfish
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KKTHX wrote: »

Looking at alteast 500k here. Should b more if i can hold on to the investments.

Sometimes I get a little too excited and sell early and everything goes up even more haha
  • mindm4ster
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    yeah ,and what did you buy ?
  • Saturday and sunday 2.6 mil ... love the promos ;)
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Yup,

Done a couple of primes, bought a few icons, seemingly come out of it with more cash then I went in with...... which was a brilliant surprise :lol:
  • KKTHX
    1133 posts Professional
    shushumiga wrote: »
    Saturday and sunday 2.6 mil ... love the promos ;)

What? How?
  • persianzilla
    41 posts Park Captain

Up about 4M