I have photographic evidence

CoachDavio
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
My opponent want very good. He lobs it up in my box. I go to head it away. The ball literally goes the opposite way I am pressing. To make sure I am not crazy I go to the replay and sure enough I am holding the stick the opposite way he heads it. To the opponent. So he can score. Yay, how fun.

Comments

• James Libby
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    My opponent want very good. He lobs it up in my box. I go to head it away. The ball literally goes the opposite way I am pressing. To make sure I am not crazy I go to the replay and sure enough I am holding the stick the opposite way he heads it. To the opponent. So he can score. Yay, how fun.

Let's see it then.
  • hayhor1
    14638 posts World Class
    Pic or it didn't happen
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    There's no need to show it theres like a million different examples on the internet of it happening and i have lots of clips on my xbox saved of this sort of stuff happening just from playing squad battles.

The game is just broken beyond repair
  • RayS
    27220 posts Player of the Year
    ICON
  • CoachDavio
    RayS wrote: »
    ICON
    I will never get the ICON. This broke me and I quit playing. Spent my ICON money on packs since my kids like opening them and my eldest goes:
    ‘Why do we always pack Bender?’

• madwullie
    5194 posts Big Money Move
    ICON
    I will never get the ICON. This broke me and I quit playing. Spent my ICON money on packs since my kids like opening them and my eldest goes:

This definitely happened
  • CoachDavio
    madwullie wrote: »
    ICON

This definitely happened
    He loves Futurama so it stood out in his mind. His other favorites are Butland and Aspas. He pronounces it differently.

• madwullie wrote: »
    ICON

This definitely happened

LOOOL
  • > Claims to have photographic evidence
    > Doesn't post photographic evidence

My brain just backflipped

Im not saying it didn't happen, I'm just mad I couldn't see it happen.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2287 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    ICON

This definitely happened
    He loves Futurama so it stood out in his mind. His other favorites are Butland and Aspas. He pronounces it differently.

Underrated comment.
  • n2j2000
    2247 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let's see the evidence then...
  • Cannonballs
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ICON

Just tell your eldest if daddy packs another bender ...........hes going on one for a few days
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    where is that evidence? :)
  • HelloDearie
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    > Claims to have photographic evidence
    > Doesn't post photographic evidence

:D
  • James Libby
    There's no need to show it theres like a million different examples on the internet of it happening and i have lots of clips on my xbox saved of this sort of stuff happening just from playing squad battles.

There is, in fact, a need to show it merely because OP predicated this thread on the very notion he has evidence.

I'm merely asking for what was advertised.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5783 posts Big Money Move
    Photographic evidence hypeeeeeee
    Bender hypeeeeee
  • Photographic evidence hypeeeeeee
    Bender hypeeeeee

• CoachDavio

There is, in fact, a need to show it merely because OP predicated this thread on the very notion he has evidence.

I quit the game. I can’t be bothered to go through the effort to download it. The evidence was for my own eyes. All these years of making excuses blaming my self or my controller. And then there it was in all its glory on my screen. The LS press to the right and then the header to the left and to his attacker for a goal. You can think I am making it up if you want. The evidence was for me to realize we have all been had.
  • https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1692047297500912&id=100000869744106

evidence of how people cheat pausing and i imagine getting the win
  • RayS
    27220 posts Player of the Year
    ICON

Just tell your eldest if daddy packs another bender ...........hes going on one for a few days

:D:D
  • LiamSully
    6407 posts Big Money Move
    ICON

This definitely happened
    ICON

This definitely happened

Underrated comment.

• Stular
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Totally misleading title to this thread. No evidence. Fake news
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    ICON

This definitely happened

:D
  • James Libby

I quit the game. I can’t be bothered to go through the effort to download it. The evidence was for my own eyes. All these years of making excuses blaming my self or my controller. And then there it was in all its glory on my screen. The LS press to the right and then the header to the left and to his attacker for a goal. You can think I am making it up if you want. The evidence was for me to realize we have all been had.

I want to believe.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something

Oh my goodness. This sounds super annoying.
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero

Wait, so every time I player goes up to head the ball it goes exactly where he is intending it to? So own goals are actually intentional? The courts are going to be filled with match fixing cases!
  • Mattallicawolf
    320 posts Sunday League Hero

My experience
  • James Libby

Wait, so every time I player goes up to head the ball it goes exactly where he is intending it to? So own goals are actually intentional? The courts are going to be filled with match fixing cases!

• CtldChaos
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite

My experience

This is another prime example of the game trying to be "too smart" and choosing a poor defensive animation (auto-lunges anyone?). The problem is the "half kick" which, when selected, appears to ignore the direction of the stick to provide some of that "oops" that happens in real life.
  • James Libby
    CtldChaos wrote: »

My experience

This is another prime example of the game trying to be "too smart" and choosing a poor defensive animation (auto-lunges anyone?). The problem is the "half kick" which, when selected, appears to ignore the direction of the stick to provide some of that "oops" that happens in real life.

I think that's a great breakdown of what happened here. And it cedes to the inevitable realization... that mistakes happen. Just because ONE dog barks doesn't mean they all do; just because something YOU deem "unfair" or "unrealistic" happened to you once in FIFA doesn't mean the game is trash. And I know what you are going to say, "but it wasn't just one time" - so what's an acceptable degree of error in... wait for it.... a football video game simulation? 0%? 3%? 30%?

If happiness is a function of expectation then all you need to do.... is manage your expectations.

Or keep complaining (cause we all know how useful that is). It's either or, really.