Need a striker around 500k

BarrowUnited
1032 posts Professional
Screenshot_20180219-185252.png
I have build this team. Might change some litle things ( ramos for varane for example), but I need 1 striker.
I have been thinking of if Jesus or a icon striker.
Any suggestions who is good? Thanx

Comments

  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    85 Crespo
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    85 crespo is very good, 87 Hernandez is good as is 84 sif Wilson
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    85 Crespo
    Macca77 wrote: »
    85 crespo is very good, 87 Hernandez is good as is 84 sif Wilson

    Cheers, have been thinking of Crespo. The 85 version over the 87?
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve only used and still have the 85 so can’t comment on the 87
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2579 posts National Call-Up
    87 is great. Had over 200 games. Best finisher I had... waiting for prime version to partner with my Prime shevchenko @BarrowUnited
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id say there's no need to pay 200k more for the 87. I had the baby one, bought the 87, but didn't felt the difference. So I bought back the 85 and improved elsewhere
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    87 is great. Had over 200 games. Best finisher I had... waiting for prime version to partner with my Prime shevchenko @BarrowUnited
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    Id say there's no need to pay 200k more for the 87. I had the baby one, bought the 87, but didn't felt the difference. So I bought back the 85 and improved elsewhere

    Cheers guys, really appreciate your opinion. I will defo go for Crespo. Gonna think it threw if it will be the 85 or 87. With the 85 I might be able to aprove Varane and Casemiro. But the 87 stats seems a bit better. Cheers
Sign In or Register to comment.