Up
  • Mrcosmo
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Pogba
  • Magnet
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mrcosmo wrote: »
    Pogba

Yeah i have been looking at him who would you swap him for? Mooy or Herrera?
  • Crusher15
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guy you posted this same thing 2 weeks ago... you don’t need to repeat the same things over and over
  • Magnet
    edited February 2018
    Crusher15 wrote: »
    Guy you posted this same thing 2 weeks ago... you don’t need to repeat the same things over and over

And I didn't get any responses then thought I'd try my luck again! Didn't realise there was a limit to what you can post?

Great set of threads you have too by the way
  • Crusher15
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Magnet wrote: »

And I didn't get any responses then thought I'd try my luck again! Didn't realise there was a limit to what you can post?

No one responded last time, no one responded this time. Let’s hope you learn and don’t post it for a third time
  • Magnet
    Magnet wrote: »

No one responded last time, no one responded this time. Let’s hope you learn and don’t post it for a third time

You can only hope ay!