93 Aguero or 96 CR7

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
In a pickle about who to get out of the pair. Do I keep my La Liga squad and purchase CR7, or start a new team built around 93 Aguero with a further 1.7million to spend?

Comments

• tombarrett360
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    cr7 i just got his 95 card last night for 2.2mill great price
  • SSL14
    I went for CR7, sniped one at 2.5million, hoping I don't lose any coins on the investment. Pretty much all my spare coins have gone now. :( Qualifying for the weekend league will be a good start to earning some back.
  • mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends what the rest of the team is like. I really like the rest of my team around Aguero, it wouldn't be possible around cr7
  • SSL14
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Depends what the rest of the team is like. I really like the rest of my team around Aguero, it wouldn't be possible around cr7
    rlh154bizyfj.png

Guess it's well balanced, would like to upgrade the CB, and GK next. With 40k coins to my name that's pretty hard lol.

• mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    SSL14 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    rlh154bizyfj.png

Guess it's well balanced, would like to upgrade the CB, and GK next. With 40k coins to my name that's pretty hard lol.

Unless you want to have a huge change and lose a.lot of tax you should keep cr7