Division 1. What should I expect?

Finally made it to Division 1. How bad is it going to be? Was surprised I got through Division 2 on my second try. Will my team be able to compete in Div 1?

Main Team 4312
Prime Larsson
SIF Batshuayi
IF Gnabry
Vidal
Goretzka
OTW Tolisso
Alaba
Boatend
TIF Ginter
SIF Kimmich
Neuer

Fitness squad 4312
Prime Hernandez
Prime Van Basten
Prime ADP
Nainggolan
Matuidi
IF Allan
Sandro
Chiellini
SIF Benatia
Florenzi
Handanovic

Comments

• Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    Why do you have a 3.7m coin fitness team?
  • They were my prime team but I enjoy playing the Bundesliga squad more so thats my prime team. And all of the finess squad are untradables.
  • HishamAyman
    2869 posts National Call-Up
    I play with two teams that cost almost 700k altogether, concentrate you will do well
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    I didnt notice any difference in Div 2 and 1. You'll even face div 2 and div 3 opponents sometimes so nothing to be afraid of.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    prepare to play time wasters who waste time as soon as they hit 1-0
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Div1 and div2 can match up against each other, so there's not much difference.
  • So far, so good I guess. Got hammered 1st game, draw second game and won 3rd game.
  • RadioShaq
    15101 posts Moderator
    You don’t always play someone from your division so should be similar.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    I didnt notice any difference in Div 2 and 1. You'll even face div 2 and div 3 opponents sometimes so nothing to be afraid of.

Yeah this. If you play Div 1 over the weekend you'll often face Div 3 players (which is the same as you would get in Div 2).

You'll see the odd super player/pro player as there's no tiered matchmaking, divisons just prioritises best connection. Overall the standard of opponent is similar to WL. There shouldn't be too much difference from Div 2, but it can sometimes be a challenge to get those 4/5 wins to hold the division, enjoy your journey mate