Nerd Pausing complaints

RandomLhama83
10108 posts Has That Special Something
EA,

please for the love of god, get rid of pausing or decrease the amount of pauses to 1 per game. I know ppl like making changes but reality is we have 40 games to get through in 3 days so i think to make champs a better experience the game should be played in real time just like irl. Literally after every goal an opponent conceedes its an automatic pause. Every single game. It adds too much time to the games, and just ruins the experience of playing in fut champs. You addressed some of the problem with the queue mechanism, that was cool but please do not stop there. Find a way to get rid of pauses all together and have other mechanisms for automatic subs or formation changes ect. Play the game , get us out of the freakin menus!!!!! let these players who like to sit in the menus go do sbcs or something.

-cheers

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    @EA_Andy @EA_DarDar

some important feedback that i think the devs should hear to improve the fut champs experience. ty
  • TWS001
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    It won't change. People would create hell if they weren't able to use 90+ pace wingers at striker and CAM without chem penalty.
  • RandomLhama83
    TWS001 wrote: »
    It won't change. People would create hell if they weren't able to use 90+ pace wingers at striker and CAM without chem penalty.

oh well. They will have to deal with it like everyone else. Remove pauses is a must for fut champs to make it a fun experience.
  • Kevin
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    I agree, it takes a lot of time which we don't have when you have to play 40 matches in a weekend.
  • dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    1 pause for 1 half ...it would be nice..i’m also tired of this everyone match
  • RandomLhama83
    edited February 2018
    15pr6ns.png
    Post edited by RandomLhama83 on
  • RandomLhama83
    edited February 2018
    Kevin wrote: »
    I agree, it takes a lot of time which we don't have when you have to play 40 matches in a weekend.

combine all the game pausing, with the another 30 second break at halftime with extra time and that adds about 5-10mins to every game. an extra 2-3 hrs per WL sitting in the menus if you do the math.
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    I use all.pauses, change formation, instructions, and tactics. Get ovet it nerd.
  • RemyS
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    I wouldn't want it. It seems legit to want to make changes if the game situation requires it, and your comparaison to IRL isn't a valid one. IRL, the coach on the side has the time to make al the change he wants.
    Also, sometimes you can have something happening outside the game who might require to stop for like 1 minute (important phone call , someone at the door,...).
  • RandomLhama83
    I use all.pauses, change formation, instructions, and tactics. Get ovet it nerd.

and you still lose. nerd
  • RandomLhama83
    RemyS wrote: »
    I wouldn't want it. It seems legit to want to make changes if the game situation requires it, and your comparaison to IRL isn't a valid one. IRL, the coach on the side has the time to make al the change he wants.
    Also, sometimes you can have something happening outside the game who might require to stop for like 1 minute (important phone call , someone at the door,...).

1 pause per game would be ok. but as of now i think most agree thats its too much.
  • Purplejacket
    joe666 wrote: »

and you still lose. nerd

Not really, you? Cry baby woman
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    They should lose chem if they change postions, its lame to pause at start ot the Game to bypass the chem system.
  • RandomLhama83
    joe666 wrote: »

and you still lose. nerd

Not really, you? Cry baby woman

says the one crying in the pause menus.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

This guy uses at least 6 pauses per game, watches all replays, dabs every goal whilst wearing his favourite teams full kit.

I agree @joe666 , but I’d allow one per half. Every game I play in WL is 4-6 full pauses plus HT. Ridiculous

• Pausing doesnt make weekend league fun? LOL

How about fix the gameplay first then deal with miniscule things such as pauses.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pausing doesnt make weekend league fun? LOL

How about fix the gameplay first then deal with miniscule things such as pauses.

40 games! If the WL ran until Monday night, you can pause that sh*t as many times as you want.

Gameplay is only an issue for people who can’t play the game, so git gud
  • Lmao a 15 second pause is ruining someone's experience, what a joke. I could understand not wanting mid game pauses because that actually ruins the flow of the game but no, people are mad about pausing before the game starts.

Funny
  • RandomLhama83
    Pausing doesnt make weekend league fun? LOL

you will have to look for a different thread to talk about that in. this is to addresss the headache known as nerd pausing.
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    Im glad there's a way around the chem system because it is garbage. I'm not going to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ myself because people who paid full price for a broken game want to play players where they want.
  • Purplejacket
    Lmao a 15 second pause is ruining someone's experience, what a joke. I could understand not wanting mid game pauses because that actually ruins the flow of the game but no, people are mad about pausing before the game starts.

Funny

Exactly. Kids who cant win in wl complain, while elites top 100s all do it and laugh.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lmao a 15 second pause is ruining someone's experience, what a joke. I could understand not wanting mid game pauses because that actually ruins the flow of the game but no, people are mad about pausing before the game starts.

Funny

Start of the game, 20 mins, 35 mins, 40 mins, half time, 65 mins, 75 mins, 85 mins. It’s these melons I have an issue with. That’s not 15 seconds.
  • RandomLhama83

Funny

Exactly. Kids who cant win in wl complain, while elites top 100s all do it and laugh.

What to be scared off? are you scared to leave the menus and actually play the game? hilarious
  • byronw1983 wrote: »

Funny

Start of the game, 20 mins, 35 mins, 40 mins, half time, 65 mins, 75 mins, 85 mins. It’s these melons I have an issue with. That’s not 15 seconds.

People gotta make changes, its not their fault that there are no in game tactical changes. Also I do understand that there are dickweeds that pause for no reason at all but others shouldn't be punished for that.

• byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    byronw1983 wrote: »

Funny

People gotta make changes, its not their fault that there are no in game tactical changes. Also I do understand that there are dickweeds that pause for no reason at all but others shouldn't be punished for that.

I think people get stressed because most people struggle to cram the games in. The dickweeds make the length of 1 game, 1.5 games. Which over 40 games equates to a 60 game equivalent
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

Funny

Be honest, have you ever spoke to a woman?
  • shady_ltd_85
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pauze not the problem i hate the formation switches every game you play and players that are playing lb or rb are now st and the chemie still good
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    i never sleep cos sleep is the cousin of death!!
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    I pause to adjust to my opponent... I don’t care doesn’t bother me.
  • Maximus AK47
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    RemyS wrote: »

Jesus... man, no coach makes changes10 secs since the game started...

use your brain and make team that fits formation from start ( i dont beieve you are brainless to do so... arent you?)