Where can I report a cheater?

case1r0
390 posts Sunday League Hero
I was winning 4-0 then my opponent "lost the connection"...When I saw that the game didn´t count I realized that the guy cheated on me...

Comments

  • YOLOT0URE
    7003 posts Big Money Move
    If you go to EA chat, they will log your chat and direct you to a forum to post. See you in an hour
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Or you lost connection?
  • Fab
    18134 posts World Class
    Nowhere they don't care
  • The king
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is just a game .. don’t sue the guy!
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    It is just a game .. don’t sue the guy!

    I don´t care about the guy...as you said it´s just a game so it's unfair for me to loose like 20 min in this game not to enjoy...
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Or you lost connection?

    Yeah...sure...
    https://mixer.com/case1r0?vod=20474887 - 1h 22m 25s ... see and judge by yourself. Check my games/wins before and after the game.
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    If you go to EA chat, they will log your chat and direct you to a forum to post. See you in an hour

    YEah...indeed they directed me to here... But my question is...where can i report the player?
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »

    ALready did that...thanks anyway mate :)
  • Orison
    49516 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Wasn't even a cheat, poor guy getting reported for nothing
  • Hippyboy6
    16900 posts World Class
    TBF it doesn't look like it was deliberate, nothing specific happening in the game at the time. If he was going to RQ he would've done it after your long celebration with the subs & full replay of your 4th goal.
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Wasn't even a cheat, poor guy getting reported for nothing

    So, I had 13 wins...I won 4-0 and after the game...had the same 13 wins...and you tell me that wasn´t a cheat...well for me it was, I was punished for nothing.
  • Orison
    49516 posts FIFA Cover Star
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wasn't even a cheat, poor guy getting reported for nothing

    So, I had 13 wins...I won 4-0 and after the game...had the same 13 wins...and you tell me that wasn´t a cheat...well for me it was, I was punished for nothing.

    Report EA then lmao.
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    TBF it doesn't look like it was deliberate, nothing specific happening in the game at the time. If he was going to RQ he would've done it after your long celebration with the subs & full replay of your 4th goal.

    I don´t know...maybe he was trying to 4g glitch? Because it happened like 5/10 seconds after the halftime...The only thing I know is that I was winning 4-0 and the win didn´t count for me...
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wasn't even a cheat, poor guy getting reported for nothing

    So, I had 13 wins...I won 4-0 and after the game...had the same 13 wins...and you tell me that wasn´t a cheat...well for me it was, I was punished for nothing.

    Report EA then lmao.

    Already did...
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    That doesn’t mean he cheated. Get over it.
  • Orison
    49516 posts FIFA Cover Star
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Wasn't even a cheat, poor guy getting reported for nothing

    So, I had 13 wins...I won 4-0 and after the game...had the same 13 wins...and you tell me that wasn´t a cheat...well for me it was, I was punished for nothing.

    Report EA then lmao.

    Already did...

    I think you missed the point lol.

    It wasn't your opponent cheating, it's a fault in the game, therefore you shouldn't report your opponent, but EA instead for making this game.
  • Oliver Powell
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    move on with your life
  • IDARYL
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    Reported you for naming and shaming, rules are rules..
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Reported you for naming and shaming, rules are rules..

    ok...lol.
  • The king
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any luck with your case? What was the judgment?
  • Milanista28
    1227 posts Professional
    Maybe you should stop cheating. This is Karma.
  • Hippyboy6
    16900 posts World Class
    case1r0 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    TBF it doesn't look like it was deliberate, nothing specific happening in the game at the time. If he was going to RQ he would've done it after your long celebration with the subs & full replay of your 4th goal.

    I don´t know...maybe he was trying to 4g glitch? Because it happened like 5/10 seconds after the halftime...The only thing I know is that I was winning 4-0 and the win didn´t count for me...

    Which would indicate it was a genuine disconnect, why are you so hell bent on him being a cheat? As I said in my previous post, if it was deliberate, he would've done it after your antics on the 4th goal. Why carry on & even restart after half time? It makes absolutely no sense.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26043 posts Player of the Year
    No way you know for sure he cheated, is it beyond the realms of possibility that the **** servers are to blame?
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Go to cheaters.com. They'll make an episode.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    When threads like these pop up just give them the link and they will soon find out themselves that there is nothing they can do.

    Way easier than trying to go into a discussion with them. They are often very delusional.
  • Hippyboy6
    16900 posts World Class
    No way you know for sure he cheated, is it beyond the realms of possibility that the **** servers are to blame?

    It looks like he was playing for a disconnect & EA obliged :joy:
  • Addicksfan
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    case1r0 wrote: »
    I was winning 4-0 then my opponent "lost the connection"...When I saw that the game didn´t count I realized that the guy cheated on me...

    These things happen, no way you can say he cheated....you can suspect but you can't say that he did for sure...

    Move along and enjoy the rest of your day....
Sign In or Register to comment.