Should I sell OTW Neymar in order to do Ronaldinho’s SBC?

It would give me the exact funds to to do....

My only problem is the fact that I have OTW Mbappé untradable. They’ve been working great together, strong link each other, & Neymar in particular has been a god. Silkiest dribbler I’ve used. They are probably both capable of making their own TOTS-esque cards as well. Now that PSG may go out to Madrid in the CL, they’ll probably go even more insane in the league

But, Ronaldinho, is well, **** amazing.

So, sell? Or keep?

Comments

  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    no keep Neymar
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    Hmm would it be a good idea to sell when he's due another inform wednesday?
    He will be 96 rated!
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    LDevlin wrote: »
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.

    It’s because Neymar has horrible links
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    LDevlin wrote: »
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.

    It’s because Neymar has horrible links

    He’s not even on the bench of most pro teams I hardly see him in any game mode! In my opinion dinho does everything Neymar can do but better.
  • Lackosweat
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    LDevlin wrote: »
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.

    It’s because Neymar has horrible links

    He’s not even on the bench of most pro teams I hardly see him in any game mode! In my opinion dinho does everything Neymar can do but better.

    You are wrong sir. Many top 100 players actually prefer Neymar to TOTY Messi.
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    LDevlin wrote: »
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.

    It’s because Neymar has horrible links

    He’s not even on the bench of most pro teams I hardly see him in any game mode! In my opinion dinho does everything Neymar can do but better.

    You are wrong sir. Many top 100 players actually prefer Neymar to TOTY Messi.

    Ohh really my bad I’ve just hardly seen him in a couple of weeks, although would you prefer Neymar or Prime Dinho?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I prefer neymar. His acceleration and dribbling combined is lethal.
  • Mdx wrote: »
    Hmm would it be a good idea to sell when he's due another inform wednesday?
    He will be 96 rated!
    I’m not sure 1 goal & 1 assist is good enough tbh. I should’ve sold during the game if anything.
  • no keep Neymar
    LDevlin wrote: »
    I’d say Dinho is so much better there’s a reason why he’s used more worldwide than Neymar I mean come on but the fact he’ll be untradable so if you don’t like him you’ve **** it.
    Mdx wrote: »
    I prefer neymar. His acceleration and dribbling combined is lethal.

    Damn, no real concensus eh? This is a tough one. I’m playing a 4231 (maybe a 442 soon), with NIF Messi, Prime ADP & OTW Mbappé. All untradeable. So Ronnie’s height, & strength would be very welcome.

    Thanks for the replies guys
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mdx wrote: »
    Hmm would it be a good idea to sell when he's due another inform wednesday?
    He will be 96 rated!
    I’m not sure 1 goal & 1 assist is good enough tbh. I should’ve sold during the game if anything.

    Yeah I don't quite know the rules ? I remember hearing a winger needs a goal and an assist.
    But I don't know if that counts for players so high rated?
    Seen him on a prediction already.
  • Ishibum
    12144 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    Neymar for me too. Have him untradeable but tried the loan Ronaldinho and don't feel that I am missing out. Both are special cards though.
Sign In or Register to comment.