The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

NIF Messi v NIF Bale

ha032742
35975 posts Moderator
Which one would you go for? Would be using them at LCAM (maybe sometimes CCAM with Messi) but haven’t used NIF Messi this year much at all so cant really judge him. The other attackers would be CR7 and R9.

Comments

  • Mini_Miudo
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ❤️❤️❤️❤️. :trollface:
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ****. :trollface:

    Yeah but have you even used him? :trollface:
  • Mini_Miudo
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    No, but it's Messi. Every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and their dog uses Bale.
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    No, but it's Messi. Every **** and their dog uses Bale.

    Ok you’ve convinced me...bought one for 590k.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9980 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    No, but it's Messi. Every **** and their dog uses Bale.

    Ok you’ve convinced me...bought one for 590k.

    Wow, that was easy. Enjoy your trash Messi, nerd, Bale is so much better... :trollface:

    That's really cheap for Messi, don't tempt me.
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ****. :trollface:

    Yeah but have you even used him? :trollface:

    I did but at ST. I think he will be dead in 2nd half at LCAM. I only used that formation once and it was Alejandro Gomez who i was using there with 78 stamina and he couldnt last full game. Not even close. Messi has 73 and Bale has 76. They might struggle at LCAM.
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    No, but it's Messi. Every **** and their dog uses Bale.

    Ok you’ve convinced me...bought one for 590k.

    Wow, that was easy. Enjoy your trash Messi, nerd, Bale is so much better... :trollface:

    That's really cheap for Messi, don't tempt me.

    Good thing I bought Bale for 299k last night.

    tenor.gif
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ****. :trollface:

    Yeah but have you even used him? :trollface:

    I did but at ST. I think he will be dead in 2nd half at LCAM. I only used that formation once and it was Alejandro Gomez who i was using there with 78 stamina and he couldnt last full game. Not even close. Messi has 73 and Bale has 76. They might struggle at LCAM.

    I’ve used Bale in division 1 and 12 WL games so far and only subbed him off once for my untradeable OTW Salah so his 76 stamina wasn’t as bad as expected.
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    No, but it's Messi. Every **** and their dog uses Bale.

    Ok you’ve convinced me...bought one for 590k.

    Wow, that was easy. Enjoy your trash Messi, nerd, Bale is so much better... :trollface:

    That's really cheap for Messi, don't tempt me.

    Good thing I bought Bale for 299k last night.

    tenor.gif
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ****. :trollface:

    Yeah but have you even used him? :trollface:

    I did but at ST. I think he will be dead in 2nd half at LCAM. I only used that formation once and it was Alejandro Gomez who i was using there with 78 stamina and he couldnt last full game. Not even close. Messi has 73 and Bale has 76. They might struggle at LCAM.

    I’ve used Bale in division 1 and 12 WL games so far and only subbed him off once for my untradeable OTW Salah so his 76 stamina wasn’t as bad as expected.

    Clearly Alejandro Gomez works more than lazy Bale. :D
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    No, but it's Messi. Every **** and their dog uses Bale.

    Ok you’ve convinced me...bought one for 590k.

    Wow, that was easy. Enjoy your trash Messi, nerd, Bale is so much better... :trollface:

    That's really cheap for Messi, don't tempt me.

    Good thing I bought Bale for 299k last night.

    tenor.gif
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Messi because it's Messi. No need to be a sweaty ****. :trollface:

    Yeah but have you even used him? :trollface:

    I did but at ST. I think he will be dead in 2nd half at LCAM. I only used that formation once and it was Alejandro Gomez who i was using there with 78 stamina and he couldnt last full game. Not even close. Messi has 73 and Bale has 76. They might struggle at LCAM.

    I’ve used Bale in division 1 and 12 WL games so far and only subbed him off once for my untradeable OTW Salah so his 76 stamina wasn’t as bad as expected.

    Clearly Alejandro Gomez works more than lazy Bale. :D

    He’s just there to shoot tbh :D
  • AEsey
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    I love messi
    Think he's great this year
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    Ugh, Bale is doing so well for me at the moment...may sell that Messi I picked up for cheap.
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Messi's positioning / movement is pretty crap, they totally ruined him off the ball this year. Maybe I just don't get on with M/M players
  • ha032742
    35975 posts Moderator
    Smudge wrote: »
    Messi's positioning / movement is pretty ****, they totally ruined him off the ball this year. Maybe I just don't get on with M/M players

    I didn’t like Prime Henry because of that :(
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smudge wrote: »
    Messi's positioning / movement is pretty ****, they totally ruined him off the ball this year. Maybe I just don't get on with M/M players

    I find Messi's movement really good.He seems to make great runs forward for me and i had forgotten he was M/M! I play him at RF in 4321 with 'stay central' and 'get in behind' instructions. His finishing is great from both feet and he is so agile he seems to keep the ball better than some other low strength players.
Sign In or Register to comment.