SBC AGUERO: That does NOTmake any sense at all!

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
OK, I understand it would cost a fortune. I think everybody was expecting that. However asking for Aguero TOTW restricts a lot the number of people who can get one.
It is not the price...u could be done some complicated and elaborated DME but including a Aguero TOTW is really really absurd.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    How many NIF Agueros did you have?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10300 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

I don't want to talk about it :joy:
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    :D:D
  • Currieman
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

I don't want to talk about it :joy:

Come on mate, don't hold out on us... :lol:
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    I agree it is beyond stupid... 93 Aguero is same good. But I can't wait to see posts saying that 94 Potm is somehow feels much better... Ffs..
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Shoot man, was about to buy some in forms of aguero too. I dropped the ball as usual, thats why people like me don't have gullit and ronaldo
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2579 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    Instead of TOTW they should of done is ICON (any) or ST ICON I’m sure most people by now have an icon...

That would of been interesting.

The SBC is ridiculous and pushes away majority of fut players because it’s so expensive but then again if people can do Icons SBC the Aguero shouldn’t be problem for Ronaldinho and Mathaus owners.

• nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i half expected an icon tbh. i really didnt expect them to go the if route. i had no dog in this race tho lol i just blew all my coins on sheva and mvb last month. so i had no invstements or interest in doing his sbc. but as a spectator this is great
  • Lackosweat
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Instead of TOTW they should of done is ICON I’m sure most people by now have an icon...

That would of been interesting.

That's actually very interesting tbh.
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    I'm sure there was some kind of market calculation behind this. I'll just never know what
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    he sucks as a striker man short asf i hate aguero so trash and i lost so much coins because of him smh
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    a striker should be at least 510
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional

Should be... Yet he's POTM in arguably the most competitive league in the world. Must be doing something right, even for a wee fella
  • Clancy
    8291 posts League Winner
    Phildeleg wrote: »

Should be... Yet he's POTM in arguably the most competitive league in the world. Must be doing something right, even for a wee fella

i think he means in FUT. which I agree with, much more effective to have a tall striker especially this year. I'll leave the small fast guys for wing/CAM
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Eikistein wrote: »
    OK, I understand it would cost a fortune. I think everybody was expecting that. However asking for Aguero TOTW restricts a lot the number of people who can get one.
    It is not the price...u could be done some complicated and elaborated DME but including a Aguero TOTW is really really absurd.

I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t restrict the number of people that can get it. This just means the market restricts it, which is fine. At some point the price of TOTW Agueros will rise to the point that nobody is willing to pay that much for the untradeable card...but it’s still *available* for anybody that wants to do it.

You want to see real nonsense, look at how the 91 Pirlo played out on Switch.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »
    I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t restrict the number of people that can get it. This just means the market restricts it, which is fine. At some point the price of TOTW Agueros will rise to the point that nobody is willing to pay that much for the untradeable card...but it’s still *available* for anybody that wants to do it.

Here is the thing it did not take 5 min after the SBC got released ..all TOTW Aguero are 1.3M min
  • CtldChaos
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    You want the real fun on this one..... At this point, Aguero is a favorite for the FEB POTM too, the 4 goals last weekend are in Feb. AND TOTS is coming up. At this point 1.7-1.8M including an IF is really high and a premium for getting a TOTS level card "early". Imagine if he is also the POTM for Feb? They could not do the TOTW again, and the IF requirement would only really allow people who did this one to upgrade. You want to have a headache.... be on the EA content team and praying that Aguero takes a dump the last games of Feb.
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think a NIF Aguero would have taken more coins off the market through tax as a lot more people would have done it. Just pure speculation on my end.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Eikistein wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »

Here is the thing it did not take 5 min after the SBC got released ..all TOTW Aguero are 1.3M min

So they’re available.

That’s my point entirely. The mrket will determine what this POTM is worth, and I’ll bet that when the SBC is gone there will still be TOTW Agueros left on the market. He’ll be expensive. But available.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    93 aguero for 1.2 tradeable or 94 for 1.6 untradeable.... Hmmm let me think about that