The one time I‘m lucky

Hornerglow
335 posts Sunday League Hero
Sold Agüero just before his potm dropped for 359k and now he is 100k cheaper. Funny thing is I just sold him because I was bored and wanted to have a new team lol.

Anyway has anyone tried the new Icons? Are they worth it? I know there are loans of them but I can’t play tonight and thought I would just ask...

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Sometime you win, sometime you lose.
    Larsson looks good and I ll probably do his SBC. Will probably use him in Gullit/Ronaldo SBC in the future tho
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    I got Rijkaard and he's very good as both a CM and CB. 7 chem at CB with an Anchor, he's still a 93 rated CB. He's quite versatile and when these inflated prices go back down to normal, 650k for him is a steal! With a shadow he's 99 def stats, lol. Best part is he has the ball control of a midfielder (because he is one, lol).
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I got Rijkaard and he's very good as both a CM and CB. 7 chem at CB with an Anchor, he's still a 93 rated CB. He's quite versatile and when these inflated prices go back down to normal, 650k for him is a steal! With a shadow he's 99 def stats, lol. Best part is he has the ball control of a midfielder (because he is one, lol).
    How does he compare to Petit? He looks interesting but after doing Ronaldinho I‘m down to 1.6kk so he would be roughly half of my coins..

Larsson looks like an absolute steal for Futbin‘s 500k too, I‘ll agree with you on that one.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    88 Petit/86 Vieira felt clunky to me in comparison. He moves on the ball like Baby Gullit (I have both in my squad). Currently playing him at CM, but I had him at CB for a few games yesterday and I just like that comfort and control on the ball.

Driving forward from CM he gets a good stride going and has a good shot too.