edited February 2018
    Wenger out innit blood you hear me

Bunch of douche bags
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    They definitely act up. Especially when Arsenal lose
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    Saying they aren’t true fans isn’t gonna go down well at all.
  • Davisto
    6151 posts Big Money Move
    Brilliant 335_B030_E-6285-4_DF6-_AC91-759_C86100953.jpg
  • Pugzilla
    15858 posts World Class
    How about Bellerin learns to play defense before talking bs. Heck how about he actually at least runs back on defense then we will worry about defending once he at least puts that first effort in.
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Arn't the players and manager feeding off the clubs failure...
  • Davisto
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Funny how he’s not worried about being paid despite his failure.
  • Davisto
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Success in failure :trollface:
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Someone tell Hector to stop being such a ham roll innit
  • Davisto wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Success in failure :trollface:

:D
  • Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    dont see why people are hating on bellerin hes right... the hardcore arsenal fans hate all them involved in arsenal TV ... all they are in it for is the money and they get more money when arsenal fail its pretty bad tbh
  • IDARYL
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    dont see why people are hating on bellerin hes right... the hardcore arsenal fans hate all them involved in arsenal TV ... all they are in it for is the money and they get more money when arsenal fail its pretty bad tbh

So you think them fans who have supported them all there lives are in it for the money ...ok
  • Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    IDARYL wrote: »

So you think them fans who have supported them all there lives are in it for the money ...ok

the people who are on arsenal fan tv act it out for the money yes... how can you not see this.. why do all the hardcore arsneal fans hate them then.. there has been fights with the true arsenal fans and the mugs who go on arsenal fan tv
  • Davisto

I’ll be honest i dont blame them people love drama especially fans whose team got beaten :joy:
  • Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    Davisto wrote: »

I’ll be honest i dont blame them people love drama especially fans whose team got beaten :joy:

i love watching it i aint gonna lie but theres no doubt they are acting it out for the money as a whole it aint hard to see tbh
  • CeeQue
    10809 posts Has That Special Something
    Some are generally famous for cameo appearances
  • Davisto

i love watching it i aint gonna lie but theres no doubt they are acting it out for the money as a whole it aint hard to see tbh

The fans all seem real but i know the arsenal fan tv creator/creators? Are not all there
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something

the people who are on arsenal fan tv act it out for the money yes... how can you not see this.. why do all the hardcore arsneal fans hate them then.. there has been fights with the true arsenal fans and the mugs who go on arsenal fan tv

The true arsenal fans aka the Wenger fans who can't accept he is past it and is leading them to failure now
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Think it’s clear bellerin can’t take a bit of criticism himself. Hardly the fans fault that arsenal keep losing, they also don’t really control what makes viewers want to watch ether
  • IDARYL

i only heard of it, i have not interest in watching cockneys talk and shout about football because its a northern game
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I can't stand AFTV. So cringe.

These fan channels are all like that though, check out the "unitedstand"

There's a grandma on it who hates mourinho because he lives in London rather than Slumchester.

Then there is the click bait Chelsea lady who is basically just a model who wears little to nothing to get male views.

• Ian_Ando08
    7483 posts League Winner
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

There's a grandma on it who hates mourinho because he lives in London rather than Slumchester.

Then there is the click bait Chelsea lady who is basically just a model who wears little to nothing to get male views.

sounds good link?
  • coatsy

i only heard of it, i have not interest in watching cockneys talk and shout about football because its a northern game

:D
  • Davisto

Fap?
  • coatsy

Fap?

bath water not included
  • IDARYL

he lives at a hotel in manchester..
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    So he says they have a right to their opinion but he doesn’t listen to it. Not sure what’s the issue here or what he’s saying wrong personally....
  • coatsy

he lives at a hotel in manchester..

Poor bloke