Freekick question

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
How do you fake the shot and run over the ball and make another player pass the ball to the first freekick taker?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Ask for second player then do a fake shot (shot + pass together) then when the guy runs off press pass
  • Gorda
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Ask for second player then do a fake shot (shot + pass together) then when the guy runs off press pass
    so both pass and shot button same time?

• LiamSully
    6963 posts Big Money Move
    Gorda wrote: »

Just a normal fake shot like in open play, but hold the trigger for that runner

So if you call the player with L2 (or whatever on Xbox) hold L2 when you do the fake shot

Then just pass with the next guy
  • Gorda
    LiamSully wrote: »

So if you call the player with L2 (or whatever on Xbox) hold L2 when you do the fake shot

Ok Thx!
  • Gorda
    edited February 2018
    LiamSully wrote: »

still not working for me to do the fake shot. Do i press shot button at the start to make him run to the ball and just before he connects you do a normal fakeshot?

• Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    Run your fingers quickly down the two buttons to fake shot. Shoot then pass button one after the other, but very soon after, otherwise you will just launch it
  • Gorda
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Run your fingers quickly down the two buttons to fake shot. Shoot then pass button one after the other, but very soon after, otherwise you will just launch it

Ok i got it now tested It in freekick practice, i Did the fakeshot to slow before. Thx :smile: !
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Good stuff