Midfielders better than Pogba under 800k?

Gigaa_Byte
2120 posts Fans' Favourite
Always looking to improve my team and not sure whether to replace Pogba or not.

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    88927 posts Moderator
    Talisca
  • Sercs
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Found pogba underwhelming tbh, actually not worth his price tag at all.


    Petit, Vidal, Naingollan,whats the rest of the side? who can fit?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Rui
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    Found pogba underwhelming tbh, actually not worth his price tag at all.


    Petit, Vidal, Naingollan,whats the rest of the side? who can fit?

    Anyone really haha.
  • Addicksfan
    3559 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba for me was meh....Naing and Vidal are the best NIF mids in the game...you can't go wrong with either of them....

    IMO I'd sell Pogba and get Vidal, Fahrmann, Alaba and Boateng
  • ROABS
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Agree with this.

    Or Bakayoko...
  • Diggy
    15245 posts World Class
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    Most Gold Midfielders.
    FUT17 he was really good, this FUT he is pretty woeful.
  • Finesse_4days
    16578 posts World Class
    OTW Tolisso
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    @Carswell

    Kante amirite
  • ROABS
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

  • Gigaa_Byte
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS
  • ROABS
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS

    he'd fit in well at rcm. plus his price is pretty low right now on xbox due to the lunar new year hype. dont be put off by his 75 passing either as its low due to his crossing and curve. as long as you are not put off by his 2 *skills hes one of the better cheaper icon mids. (imo)
  • Rb10119
    3155 posts National Call-Up
    Get 85Savic
  • SupaNoodle1990
    31726 posts National Team Captain
    Vidal
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS

    he'd fit in well at rcm. plus his price is pretty low right now on xbox due to the lunar new year hype. dont be put off by his 75 passing either as its low due to his crossing and curve. as long as you are not put off by his 2 *skills hes one of the better cheaper icon mids. (imo)

    @ROABS Yeah I don't really do skills with my CM's anyway tbf haha.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed Pogba untradeable in October so he's been in my team ever since haha I like him. Nearing the 1000 game Mark now.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nainggolan and Vidal are both better @ cm
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nif Herrera is better than Pogba. Horrible this year.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Bakayoko... LOL
Sign In or Register to comment.